ping mr rasta john

Old May 8th 11, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default ping mr rasta john

We iz all sittin here dwinkin diz wunnerfulz wines, anna injoyin da cheeze
anna hotz sawze... iz der anofur toure we can go on today or shuld we return
to owrz hutz anna haffa nofur danze? I mineself wuld purfur anofur toure
of sumfin... natural sitez? or anofur distillaree willz du juzt fine?

Trudi, hafin anofur one

Old May 8th 11, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

oopz... Glarin atta soft, i told her rum but she typed winez...

sorree fur the hoomin error,

Trudi, who haz juzt beginnin wunnerin if der iza gud jamakin eatery dey mite
go to diz efinin.

Old May 8th 11, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RastaCatJohn

On Sun, 8 May 2011 17:19:36 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

We iz all sittin here dwinkin diz wunnerfulz wines, anna injoyin da cheeze
anna hotz sawze... iz der anofur toure we can go on today or shuld we return
to owrz hutz anna haffa nofur danze? I mineself wuld purfur anofur toure
of sumfin... natural sitez? or anofur distillaree willz du juzt fine?

Trudi, hafin anofur one

Well, I finks dat an abternoon at da beech, followed by dinner an a
dance wood be a gud fing; buttid if everycat wants to see anuffer
distillery datz hokay too. Whaddy you gize finks?

Meanwhile, habb yoo eber had a DARK AND STORMY? It'z dark, sweet aged
rum with ginger beer (not dat nasty stuff you Americats hab cawled
GINGER ALE, but reel ginger beer from Jamaica or Bermuda!) and a twist
ob lime.

[Calls out] Barcat! A round ob DARK AND STORMY for eberycat!

--
Hey Mon!

RastaCatJohn

Forget your troubles c'mon get happy,
you better chase all your cares away.
Shout hallelujah! C'mon get happy,
get ready for the judgement day.
Old May 9th 11, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dat dwink sowndz wunnerful, i iz gud wiffa nofur ture, anna more samplez,
hic, trudi
"RastaCatJohn" wrote in message
[...]

ping john sumner Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 4 March 23rd 08 02:04 AM
hey John gotlimu4life Cat health & behaviour 0 September 12th 06 01:54 PM
Ping John Eldredge Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 7 April 10th 06 02:58 AM
Yo John Doe LSL Cat health & behaviour 0 September 16th 05 04:26 PM
PING: John Blitz Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 4 August 20th 03 08:25 PM