Aggie is not doing well

Old October 19th 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Aggie is not doing well

Aggie is the shop cat at the Agway store in Littleton, NH. I stop in
every week to visit her and brush her with the love glove. She is about
19 years old. Lately she has started to fade badly and the store clerks
think she is "on the way out". She could sure use some purrs.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old October 19th 11, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for Aggie and all who love her.

--
Joy

Dogs look up to you; cats look down on you; pigs treat you as an equal.
-- Winston Churchill

Old October 19th 11, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 10/19/2011 11:51 AM, ---MIKE--- wrote:
Aggie is the shop cat at the Agway store in Littleton, NH. I stop in
every week to visit her and brush her with the love glove. She is about
19 years old. Lately she has started to fade badly and the store clerks
think she is "on the way out". She could sure use some purrs.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Sending heartfelt purrs for Aggie. May she not suffer and may her
passing be gentle when the tim,e comes. I'm sure she loves it when you
brush her. MLB
Old October 20th 11, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Aggie is the shop cat at the Agway store in Littleton, NH. I stop in
every week to visit her and brush her with the love glove. She is about
19 years old. Lately she has started to fade badly and the store clerks
think she is "on the way out". She could sure use some purrs.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Purrs on the way. And how nice of you to stop in and visit her every week.

Jill

Old October 20th 11, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

---MIKE--- wrote:

Aggie is the shop cat at the Agway store in Littleton, NH. I stop in
every week to visit her and brush her with the love glove. She is about
19 years old. Lately she has started to fade badly and the store clerks
think she is "on the way out". She could sure use some purrs.

Poor Aggie, I hope she either gets better soon, or passes quickly and
peacefully. Purrs to ease her way in either direction.

--
Joyce

If an animal does something, they call it instinct. If we do exactly
the same thing for the same reason, they call it intelligence.
-- Will Cuppy
Old October 20th 11, 08:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

"---MIKE---" wrote in message

Aggie is the shop cat at the Agway store in Littleton, NH. I
stop in
every week to visit her and brush her with the love glove. She
is
about 19 years old. Lately she has started to fade badly and
the
store clerks think she is "on the way out". She could sure use
some
purrs.

Purrs for Aggie. It must be nice, going shopping and petting a
cat.

(Incidentally Mike, I've got a BSA Scarf from "Troop 1
Littleton"!)

--
MatSav

Old October 20th 11, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Aggie is not doing well UPDATE

I stopped in to see Aggie this morning. She acts very tired (I know the
feeling) but doesn't seem to be in paid. The owners are taking her to
the vet tomorrow but don't expect he will be able to help her. If she
is going to die, the owners want her to go quietly at the store that is
her home.

Old October 21st 11, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Aggie is not doing well UPDATE No 2

Aggie went to the vet this morning. He said her organs were shutting
down but she is not suffering. She will stay on her blanket in the
store until she goes to the rainbow bridge.

Old October 21st 11, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M[_2_]

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 11:13:04 -0400, ---MIKE--- wrote:

Aggie went to the vet this morning. He said her organs were shutting
down but she is not suffering. She will stay on her blanket in the
store until she goes to the rainbow bridge.

I'm very sorry to hear that she is failing, but glad that it will be
someplace she is comfortable.