health purrs for Gramby

Old November 4th 09, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default health purrs for Gramby

I don't want to go into detail but the Gramby's son called me just a bit
aggo. she is illl and i sure would appreciate some get well soon purrs for
her.

thanks,
Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 4th 09, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Nov 4, 1:55*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I don't want to go into detail but the Gramby's son called me just a bit
aggo. she is illl and i sure would appreciate some get well soon purrs for
her.

Every furball and bareskin here is purring up a storm and wating for
news. In some cases, gnus.

--
Will in New Haven

Old November 4th 09, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Stormmee wrote:
I don't want to go into detail but the Gramby's son called me just a bit
aggo. she is illl and i sure would appreciate some get well soon purrs for
her.

thanks,
Lee

Sending heartfelt purrs for Gramby to get well quickly. MLB and TuTu
Old November 4th 09, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Stormmee wrote:
I don't want to go into detail but the Gramby's son called me just a
bit aggo. she is illl and i sure would appreciate some get well soon
purrs for her.

thanks,
Lee

Get well purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 5th 09, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Stormmee wrote:
I don't want to go into detail but the Gramby's son called me just a bit
aggo. she is illl and i sure would appreciate some get well soon purrs for
her.

thanks,
Lee

All the get better purrs my clowder can create along with my own good
health thoughts and wishes for Gramby to be better soon.

Pam S
Old November 5th 09, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Get well soon, Gramby!

Lily & her mama

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I don't want to go into detail but the Gramby's son called me just a bit
aggo. she is illl and i sure would appreciate some get well soon purrs for
her.

thanks,
Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old November 5th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie_Snowshoe[_2_]

On Nov 4, 1:55*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I don't want to go into detail but the Gramby's son called me just a bit
aggo. she is illl and i sure would appreciate some get well soon purrs for
her.

thanks,
Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

Purrs on the way from my five master purrurrs with gentle headbutts
thrown in for good measure.
Julie, Lacey, Sam, Barnabus, Meeka and Rosco
Old November 5th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
Stormmee typed:
I don't want to go into detail but the Gramby's son called me just a
bit aggo. she is illl and i sure would appreciate some get well soon
purrs for her.

Purrs aplenty (and perhaps a little happy kitty drool) heading her way.

Yowie

Old November 5th 09, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs and prayers lovingly sent from me and my fuzzy guys for her to get
well fast.
..Love, Kyla