kNock KnaaaaahhhK

Old July 3rd 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default kNock KnaaaaahhhK

On 3 Jul, 00:24, Got the gun wrote:
uh, WE WAS TALKING ABOUT NICK AND ASSHOLES IN GENERAL and you know
it (proof is at the bottom)

don't do that **** no more, Im not replying to you no more

HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL

I don't care what you posted, that's bull****

I jsut dont' like feeling betrayed

I've shown mercy to 1,000's, one more won't kill me

Im done with this

--

====

sheelagh woollard to me
show details Jun 9

Hi Mate,
it doesn't matter which post I go to, there you are ripping Nicks
pants over his head LOLS & MORE LOLS)
If you don't stop, I will feel, the need to allow my fingers to walk
where they just shouldn't be..
try watching the concert by pod cast, there have been some really good
Bands on today. I'm holding out for Linkin Park personally. I am
gutted that I couldn't go with them this year..It's a really good
event. Everyone chills, plenty of weed, new friends & a nice bottle
under your pillow just in case a smack addict tries robbing you whilst
your asleep.....
It's the weekend & it's a wonderful day
S)

===

Have a wonderful day.

:

---------------------
The bottom line is that you chose to post this in part only. If
everyone had the chance to read the whole email, they would be able to
decide for themselves..But you didn't, you only quoted half the email,
leaving out the dates, instances subjects too.
How can anyone form an opinion with only half the facts?
They can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now leave me in peace please, because that is what I hope you will do,
same as I will you.- Hide quoted text -

I warned you about this manipulative retard Barry, didn't I?
You can hate the messenger, but you can't ignore the message. Avoid
that lying scumbag redneck at all costs. Ask Nancy.

Here endeth the lesson.

Old July 3rd 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Got the gun

On Jul 3, 4:37 pm, 'I feel a swelling love in my bowels'?! ROTFLMAO
wrote:

Here endeth the lesson.

uh, she posted my personal email to her.

Ive been betrayed asshole! stfu mind your own business

that swelling in your bowels is the 3 Egg McMuffins you wolfed down
this morning.
braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!

Old July 3rd 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 12:11:45 -0700, sheelagh wrote:

[snip]

Good grief. I've witnessed some boneheaded melodramas in rpchb, but this
one takes the cake.

Just out of curiosity, who went first with posting material from emails?
My impression is that Barry started this thread as a means of retaliation
because you quoted something he wrote you in an email, i.e.:

"I be friendly to people, then I get all I need to know out of them,
then Wham, I hit them with it when they least expect it, & they don't
know what hits them"

Is this taken from a email that Barry sent you, Sheelagh?

Charlie

P.S. If you are sending money to people you meet on Usenet, I want my
share.

[...]

is goin cost you tubby, in slices of fat from your back

and ankles

I can't figure how these movie producers think they are scaring the
public with this boo stuff

keep it up and I might turn a few of my doctor friends onto your
garbage, see what they think
an intervention may be possible yet, I think they have a gown to fit
you

Old July 4th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Jul 3, 7:25 pm, Got the gun wrote:
is goin cost you tubby, in slices of fat from your back

and ankles

Hmmm...."Got the gun", do you? And now threatening violence? Comcast
should be interested in this.

OOPS! Too late to delete the post, Franklin -- already got the full
headers.
Buh bye, dickhead.

[...]

nooo silly, in it's context, the hospitol is where you will lose
weight. from your back and ankles.
cause you can't sit and eat a 12 pack of moon pies, a 6 pack of cokes,
and bacon....in the hospitol.
wtf are you talking about threat?

btw, did you get the song I sent you last night?

Old July 4th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 3 Jul, 22:09, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 12:11:45 -0700, sheelagh wrote:

[snip]

Good grief. I've witnessed some boneheaded melodramas in rpchb, but this
one takes the cake.

Just out of curiosity, who went first with posting material from emails?
My impression is that Barry started this thread as a means of retaliation
because you quoted something he wrote you in an email, i.e.:

"I be friendly to people, then I get all I need to know out of them,
then Wham, I hit them with it when they least expect it, & they don't
know what hits them"

Is this taken from a email that Barry sent you, Sheelagh?

Charlie

P.S. If you are sending money to people you meet on Usenet, I want my
share.

for what it's worth I couldn't care less who knows I am a skint
teacher, i used to tell the kids I taught how skint I was, regularly
made a joke about it, hoping to put them off even thinking about
becoming teachers and instead direct them to much more satisfying
careers such as road sweeper, bin man, abbatoir worker, etc. teachers
in this country are not paid what they are worth and often not even
enough to live on which is one of the reasons I am getting out of it,
no shame in saying that is there?

also 'sad' hmmm...well i suppose that is one alternative term for
clinical depression, but that is not what this group os about is it,
hence I don't talk about that as is it just not interesting or
relevant to this group. I am certainly not ashamed of it though, far
from it, it is a great excuse to be a miserable whinging old cow
anytime i like.

honestly i couldn't care less what people say about me, if it true
then i have probably told everyoneabout it and if it is not then i do
not worry about it. if someone nthe other side of the planet, someone
i will never meet, chooses to judge me based solely on what some
cretin (who i will also never meet) says about me then i could not
give a **** about their opinion anyway.

simple really, anyway i must get some sleep , it is the first day of
henley tomorrow and i am very excited about it. lot sof fit men
wandering about it tight lycra. no cats unfortunately.
bookie

Old July 4th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 18:58:15 -0700, bookie wrote:

On 3 Jul, 22:09, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
[...]

No, but why are you offering these observations in response to my post
asking whether Barry or Sheelagh was the first to post material from
private emails?

[...]

I looked at the web page. Are you going to participate?

Charlie