Phase 3

Old July 15th 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Default Phase 3

OK, the kittens are in with Tayla and we've put the screen on the door to
let them interact safely with the rest of the Crews' Crew. There's also a
link to Tayla playing (I'm a bit worried about her - she see the vet
tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about this - doesn't she seem to be too
out of breath after just a few minutes of playing?). The music in the
background is curtest of Ben playing his guitar (I don't think he knew I was
taping and he was just idling a bit, so don't judge his "performance"
please! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Phase_3/

A direct link to the video:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...se_3/Tayla.MPG

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 15th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

CatNipped wrote:
OK, the kittens are in with Tayla and we've put the screen on the door to
let them interact safely with the rest of the Crews' Crew. There's also a
link to Tayla playing (I'm a bit worried about her - she see the vet
tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about this - doesn't she seem to be too
out of breath after just a few minutes of playing?). The music in the
background is curtest of Ben playing his guitar (I don't think he knew I was
taping and he was just idling a bit, so don't judge his "performance"
please! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Phase_3/

A direct link to the video:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...se_3/Tayla.MPG

That is one incredibly cute kitty! But yes, I'd say a trip to TED would
be in order - that is more panting than I would expect to see. Unless
she had been running up and down stairs at top speed for 10 minutes
before the video clip

It looks like she's in good health, which is good. What that video
reminds me of is the time when Harri got so sick. The main symptom that
got me to take her to the vet was heavy panting. The biggest difference
is that Harri was looking like she didnt' feel too good, while Tayla
looks like she feels find.

I really doubt that there's anything wrong with her, but extra caution
never hurts, does it?

Dan
Old July 15th 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
[...]

I'm worried about hypertrophic myocardiopathy - that's why she's off to see
the vet tomorrow. That panting was just after a few minutes of
running around chasing the "birdie". The kittens are still sneezing, so
they're going in too - and it may just be the URI that's still bothering
Tayla (that's what I'm *HOPING* for). I'll let you know either tomorrow
night or Tuesday what the vet says (they have an appointment for 6:15PM and
I might not get to my computer that late).

It was hot in the room, but only like 82F or 84F (we keep our thermostat set
high to avoid the MM$$$ electricity costs here in Houston) - but I don't
think that temperature would cause her to pant - and she only does it when
she's been playing for a few minutes.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 16th 07, 12:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"CatNipped" wrote:
OK, the kittens are in with Tayla and we've put the screen on the door to
let them interact safely with the rest of the Crews' Crew. There's also a
link to Tayla playing (I'm a bit worried about her - she see the vet
tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about this - doesn't she seem to be too
out of breath after just a few minutes of playing?). The music in the
background is curtest of Ben playing his guitar (I don't think he knew I was
taping and he was just idling a bit, so don't judge his "performance"
please! ;

I'm no doctor, but it's probably hard to judge based on just a few
minutes of playing. Kitties can play so hard, or so lazily. I
hope she's mothering and spoiling the kittens.

Old July 16th 07, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote:
OK, the kittens are in with Tayla and we've put the screen on the door to
let them interact safely with the rest of the Crews' Crew. There's also a
link to Tayla playing (I'm a bit worried about her - she see the vet
tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about this - doesn't she seem to be too
out of breath after just a few minutes of playing?). The music in the
background is curtest of Ben playing his guitar (I don't think he knew I
was
taping and he was just idling a bit, so don't judge his "performance"
please! ;

I'm no doctor, but it's probably hard to judge based on just a few
minutes of playing. Kitties can play so hard, or so lazily. I
hope she's mothering and spoiling the kittens.

Holding them down with one paw and vigorously licking off all the kitten
stink! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 16th 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:46:51 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

OK, the kittens are in with Tayla and we've put the screen on the door to
let them interact safely with the rest of the Crews' Crew. There's also a
link to Tayla playing (I'm a bit worried about her - she see the vet
tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about this - doesn't she seem to be too
out of breath after just a few minutes of playing?). The music in the
background is curtest of Ben playing his guitar (I don't think he knew I was
taping and he was just idling a bit, so don't judge his "performance"
please! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Phase_3/

A direct link to the video:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...se_3/Tayla.MPG

Very cute! (and the background music is nice too...) Tayla looks like
a real sweety... I wonder if she's got a stuffy nose so she's
mouth-breathing?
Old July 16th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

That's what I'm hoping it is - I hope the vet can tell me one way or the
other tonight.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 16th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:46:51 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

OK, the kittens are in with Tayla and we've put the screen on the door to
let them interact safely with the rest of the Crews' Crew. There's also a
link to Tayla playing (I'm a bit worried about her - she see the vet
tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about this - doesn't she seem to be too
out of breath after just a few minutes of playing?). The music in the
background is curtest of Ben playing his guitar (I don't think he knew I was
taping and he was just idling a bit, so don't judge his "performance"
please! ;

I've heard a lot worse!!! :P

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Phase_3/

A direct link to the video:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...se_3/Tayla.MPG

She is just adorable, and getting that nice round, cuddly look
already. How are she and those hoolis getting along?

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old July 16th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
[...]

She's keeping them in line! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Phase 3 CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 10 July 17th 07 02:14 AM
Phase One Begins CatNipped Cat anecdotes 10 July 7th 07 09:22 PM
Phase Two fixitz Cat anecdotes 2 July 5th 07 05:25 AM
Phase One Begins CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 0 July 2nd 07 01:31 AM
Adopting Buster - the next phase Marina Cat anecdotes 9 December 19th 03 12:40 AM