A candle for Emily

Old January 31st 13, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default A candle for Emily

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=GFS

Adrian isn't here so I hope this works.

Tweed

Old January 31st 13, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=GFS

Adrian isn't here so I hope this works.

Tweed

It works. I was the first one to light a candle.

Joy

Old January 31st 13, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Joy" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=GFS

Adrian isn't here so I hope this works.

Tweed

It works. I was the first one to light a candle.

Joy

Phew. It was far more difficult than I thought and I fiddled around on the
computer for many hours.
When I lost Kitty Farmcat her candles and the kind wishes really helped.
I'd only just posted the link, literally seconds before you were able to
light the first candle.
I hope it will be of some comfort to Nik.

Tweed

Tweed

Old January 31st 13, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Joy" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=GFS

Adrian isn't here so I hope this works.

Tweed

It works. I was the first one to light a candle.

Joy

Phew. It was far more difficult than I thought and I fiddled around on
the computer for many hours.
When I lost Kitty Farmcat her candles and the kind wishes really helped.
I'd only just posted the link, literally seconds before you were able to
light the first candle.
I hope it will be of some comfort to Nik.

Tweed

I'm sure she'll appreciate it. She might also appreciate it if you lit a
candle yourself. ;-)

Joy

Old February 1st 13, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nik Simpson

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=GFS

Adrian isn't here so I hope this works.

Tweed

Thanks

--
Nik Simpson
Old February 2nd 13, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Joy" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Joy" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=GFS

Adrian isn't here so I hope this works.

Tweed

It works. I was the first one to light a candle.

Joy

Phew. It was far more difficult than I thought and I fiddled around on
the computer for many hours.
When I lost Kitty Farmcat her candles and the kind wishes really helped.
I'd only just posted the link, literally seconds before you were able to
light the first candle.
I hope it will be of some comfort to Nik.

Tweed

I'm sure she'll appreciate it. She might also appreciate it if you lit a
candle yourself. ;-)

Joy

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Of course I lit a candle for Emily but
I could not do it at the same time as I set up her candle group and so you
got your candle in first.
I find this comment spiteful. And I am very surprised, shocked and
saddened.
Tweed

Old February 2nd 13, 12:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Joy" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Joy" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
[...]

You didn't notice the wink? It's apparently not an easy program to use.
Joy wouldn't have any way of knowing it didn't let you light one until
after you set it up.

Jill
Old February 2nd 13, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Joy" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message

"Joy" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
[...]

Thank you, Jill. You read me right.

Joy

Old February 3rd 13, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 2/2/2013 2:31 PM, Joy wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Joy" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message

"Joy" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
[...]

You're welcome. When Adrian didn't do the candle thing I went to the
website to try to create one. It *is* a difficult program to navigate
through the process. I got frustrated and gave up. IMHO, the person to
create the candle group should be first to be able to light a candle.
Very awkward programming.

Jill
Old February 4th 13, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 2/2/2013 2:31 PM, Joy wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Joy" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message

"Joy" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
[...]

It's a shame it is so awkward. The idea is a good one, and I know we all
appreciate being able to light a candle, or having them lit when we use a
beloved pet.

Joy

A CANDLE FOR HONEY the candle site IS working Dec 21 Mosey =^..^=[_11_] Cat community 1 December 21st 11 10:42 PM
Emily is back Tanada Cat anecdotes 2 May 26th 06 01:43 AM
A job for Emily Bobcat Cat anecdotes 2 March 7th 05 03:11 PM
Emily and Max Brenda Cat anecdotes 2 November 24th 03 01:18 AM
Emily and Max Brenda Cat anecdotes 6 November 23rd 03 01:30 AM