RPCA t-shirts (update)

Old February 13th 04, 06:33 AM
Yowie

Default RPCA t-shirts (update)

Well, the Poll is in...

"Mesmer Eyes" and "Basket Case" both tied for favourite.

Otherwise, people seemed pretty happy with standard t-shirts in standard
sizes.

So what happens now?

Well, first we have to get a volunteer who is willign to deal with the $$$
and organise the printing & postage....

Bridget is busy, and will be well into April. While we have the facilities
here in OZ, due to the readership of RPCA, it would make the most sense to
have these done in the USA, and my 'available time' is getting shorter every
day. I will not have *any* spare time after April for a good six months..

Someone(s) will have to make an executive decision on which picture we are
having, and the wording around the picture, if any. They will then need to
find a printing place and get quotes, ditto with t-shirts (some places are
willing to supply their own t-shirts, othwr places want you to supply your
own), and work out insured postage costs. It *may* be possible to have your
choice of print, it depends whether we have to pay to have "blanks" made up
or not. Then you have to collect everyone's orders, get the t-shirts
printed, and post them back out to the people who ordered them. Whilest not
necessarily *hard* work, it does need someone who is pretty organised (I
disqualify myself there straight away) and is willing to hear the griping of
those people who don't feel satisfied with what they've gotten (if anyone
does)

Well, thats the stage we are up to on this...

Yowie

Old February 13th 04, 05:19 PM
Marina

"Yowie" wrote

"Mesmer Eyes" and "Basket Case" both tied for favourite.

If it would be possible, I might order one of each. Hey, you can never have
too many cat t-shirts!

--
Marina, waiting for someone else to do all the work for her

Old February 13th 04, 08:20 PM
Karen

"Marina" wrote in message

"Yowie" wrote

"Mesmer Eyes" and "Basket Case" both tied for favourite.

If it would be possible, I might order one of each. Hey, you can never

have
too many cat t-shirts!

--
Marina, waiting for someone else to do all the work for her
\

This is true.

Karen