EnnyKitty want to

Old February 9th 05, 09:51 PM
Boogie's Mom

Default EnnyKitty want to

Stand up wif me at mine winking? We'll need sum boykats to be ushers anna
groomskittys.

Hey, Cap! Wanna be mineown Best Cat?

Boogie, gettin hizownpart of da winkin togefur

--
To reply remove no-spam

Old February 9th 05, 10:23 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Boogie's Mom wrote:
Stand up wif me at mine winking? We'll need sum boykats to be ushers anna
groomskittys.

Hey, Cap! Wanna be mineown Best Cat?

Boogie, gettin hizownpart of da winkin togefur

I'z would be glad to be a ushercat.

Sammy Kitten
Old February 12th 05, 03:11 AM
ChildFree23

I'd be honored, even if your bride does hiss-spit and swipe at
me if I get too close to her tail.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old February 12th 05, 04:42 PM

Hi, Boogie! The CooperCat Boys would be proud and honored to be
UsherKats too.
Black Jack might be able to attend with Capt Midnight. BJ can provide
crowd control outside the wedwink.
Do you think there is a job that Mollie Anne can do? She is very good
with drinking straws, so she might be good at the 'nip bar. Thank
you, Raphael

Old February 13th 05, 12:06 AM
Boogie's Mom

CooperCatBoyz, I'd be purrowd fur youze to be usherers. You'ze can also
help me line up some of the fixins fur a proper Irish Wedwink reception.

It'z ceili time!!

Boogie da HarpurrCat
ups.com...

Old February 13th 05, 06:03 AM
Rebecca

Oh, how iz Mollie Anne? I haznt seen hur since Lilith's batchlerette pardee
at da spa.
--
Rebecca

ups.com...

Old February 13th 05, 07:39 PM

Rebecca wrote:
Oh, how iz Mollie Anne? I haznt seen hur since Lilith's batchlerette

pardee
at da spa.
--
Rebecca

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, Boogie! The CooperCat Boys would be proud and honored to be
UsherKats too.
Black Jack might be able to attend with Capt Midnight. BJ can

provide
crowd control outside the wedwink.
Do you think there is a job that Mollie Anne can do? She is very

good
with drinking straws, so she might be good at the 'nip bar.

Thank
you, Raphael

Hi, Ms Rebecca! I's hafin lotts uf funn at thu spa! I reely like goin
up on thu hihihihihi difing bord uf thu pond! I kan c efurything frum
thayr!
I hopes i get 2 help at thu wedwink. I haf nefur bin 2 1 b4. duz I
need 2 dressup wit' my best kollor? its got flowers on it & sparklees
2. Yur gray fren, Mollie Anne (wit' thu short furs)

Old February 14th 05, 02:14 AM
Rebecca

wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi, Ms Rebecca! I's hafin lotts uf funn at thu spa! I reely like goin
up on thu hihihihihi difing bord uf thu pond! I kan c efurything frum
thayr!
I hopes i get 2 help at thu wedwink. I haf nefur bin 2 1 b4. duz I
need 2 dressup wit' my best kollor? its got flowers on it & sparklees
2. Yur gray fren, Mollie Anne (wit' thu short furs)

Well, I fingk mos wedwinks iz prittee furmal dressup events, but Kitty
Schottland haznt sed ezackly. I fingk yur koller wud luk furry nice.

How haz yur job at da spa bin goin? Whut kine ub jobbs haz dey got yoo
doin? Dat difing bord sowns skary! Duz yoo effur jumpoff into da pond?
--
Rebecca, glad to hear from Mollie Anne again

Old February 14th 05, 03:32 AM

Hi agin, Ms Rebecca! Waal, I did jump off 1c b4 I efur saw thu
hoomins in it. I thot that it wus glas. It wuzn't! It wuz wadder
monsters! So, now i just sit on thu bord & watch thu burdies. 1 of
theze days, I will katch 1!
I wurks az uh liffgard & skreem iffen I think 1 uf thu kittees needs
help. I alzo gets 2 help bring in thu frut drinks. I spechully like
that---cos thay got straws!
Mollie Anne who iz going 2 tayk uh long nap so she'll b reddy 4 thu
wedwink.