At da restaurant in Zibello

Old January 19th 05, 02:41 AM
Miss Violette

I forgotted, you kan go to da wellnes site anna find where itsa selled by
yourown house, OEJ, glad STT wantsa take herown paw
Miss Violette wrote in message
I wuuld lof it ifin you holded minepaw, Tell the hooman dat furry almost
hadda haf 911 when he seed da price, usualy itsa soft dat worriez 'bout
money but da plaze where dey buyed it haz manymany pricey kittythingz, OEJ
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
any fishie think luks gud, her haza bootiful voice, duz you know wut?

furry
gived uses a new fud that haz sardinez, crabz anna shrimppez all inna

same
can, OEJ, so glad to see her stt

Sorry I bin kwiet, I'z been lookin over all da efidence in da jooel
robbery. I fink one of da non-Community cats on da train was involved,
but I'z not sure yet who dun it.

Dat new fud sounds furry good! I'z will haffa see if I can get da
Highland kitties to get dere hoomins to look fur somefing like dat.

Would you like to sit here beside me and maybez effen let me hold
yourown paw?

STTom
shyly

Old January 19th 05, 06:13 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
I wuuld lof it ifin you holded minepaw, Tell the hooman dat furry almost
hadda haf 911 when he seed da price, usualy itsa soft dat worriez 'bout
money but da plaze where dey buyed it haz manymany pricey kittythingz, OEJ

I will pass dat on to Cleo and 'melia and dey can tell deres hoomins.
Fangu fur da info.

STTom
sneaking his paw over to hold OEJ's paw
Old January 19th 05, 01:16 PM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette wrote:
I wuuld lof it ifin you holded minepaw, Tell the hooman dat furry almost
hadda haf 911 when he seed da price, usualy itsa soft dat worriez 'bout
money but da plaze where dey buyed it haz manymany pricey kittythingz,

OEJ

I will pass dat on to Cleo and 'melia and dey can tell deres hoomins.
Fangu fur da info.

STTom
sneaking his paw over to hold OEJ's paw

OEJ sits very still enjoying the moment of quiet with her special friend...
Duz you think anycat inna comunty iz inna danger cuz of deze bad guyz anna
diz here crime? OEJ, beginning to get excited ta solf da mysteri

Old January 19th 05, 07:31 PM
Dan M

OEJ sits very still enjoying the moment of quiet with her special friend...
Duz you think anycat inna comunty iz inna danger cuz of deze bad guyz anna
diz here crime? OEJ, beginning to get excited ta solf da mysteri

No, I dont fink so. Wif Capt Midnight on board, an Tabifa wif her
kat-rate training, an I fink I saw Allegra in da restaurant being quiet,
I fink we'z all safe. But U sure would like to see da badkitty get catched!

STTom

Old January 19th 05, 11:24 PM
Adam

No, I dont fink so. Wif Capt Midnight on board, an Tabifa wif her
kat-rate training, an I fink I saw Allegra in da restaurant being quiet,
I fink we'z all safe. But U sure would like to see da badkitty get catched!

STTom

chomp chomp chomp burp Sorree!

Allegra "Great Girtha"
Old January 20th 05, 02:32 PM
Miss Violette

ShortTail Tom wrote in message
OEJ sits very still enjoying the moment of quiet with her special

friend...
Duz you think anycat inna comunty iz inna danger cuz of deze bad guyz

anna
diz here crime? OEJ, beginning to get excited ta solf da mysteri

No, I dont fink so. Wif Capt Midnight on board, an Tabifa wif her
kat-rate training, an I fink I saw Allegra in da restaurant being quiet,
I fink we'z all safe. But U sure would like to see da badkitty get

catched!

STTom

I knowz I iz safe kuz you iz here, OEJ

Old January 20th 05, 03:26 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:24:48 -0500, Adam wrote:

chomp chomp chomp burp Sorree!

Allegra "Great Girtha"

Hihi Girtha!

Yuv been so kwiet I haffen't seen you! Iz yoo enjoyink da trip? Iz Louise
wif you?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
1/20/2005 10:25:24 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old January 20th 05, 07:40 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On 18 Jan 2005 14:25:07 -0800, Elizabeth wrote:

"Meow, Darius!", says Monty, who has somehow found time to change for
dinner. "I'm travelling with your niece and Princess Cleopatra,
although I ran up to the Milan office this morning since I was this
close. I'm sorry I missed you at the villa. And Maria," Monty takes
her paw and places a gentle kiss upon it. "Lovely as ever. Everytime
I see you, I regret again letting the Maestro here cut me out." He
winks at Darius.

Maria pats Monty gently on the whiskers. "At least with him, we worked
together. You would have been at some sports competition on the other
side of the world every time I was home, and you know it. Where are
you off to next?"

"Istambul, of course, with everyone else. I've retired, madonna mia,"
replies Monty. "These days I just travel for pleasure - and sometimes
to see old friends. I don't even know who won Speedbumps at the
Olympics, since I wasn't there." His eyes are dancing, and the three
friends laugh.

"It was someone new. Von Katzenplatz wasn't there, either," replies
Darius, more seriously. "One of those kittens that come out of nowhere
every once in a while, rather as you did, my friend."

Monty laughes. "About as much as a conductor who's been twenty years
in the business when he gets his first job with a major orchestra is an
'overnight success', Maestro. I'd been working in the sport since I
was adopted into the FitzThomas clan, and I was Brendan's trainer for
years before I ever competed myself. No one will ever equal his skill
or style. That's him over there in the corner, the Snowshoe, wearing
his Gold and accepting the bouquet from that adorable kitten. I think,
if you look carefully, you can see both me and von Katzenplatz, with
his mother the Countess, in the background. But you'd have to look
carefully." He laughs. "We're really small."

"Ahhh, Monty, it's good to meow with you again! Please sit down, and have
a glass of Prosecco and the seafood antepasta - these clams are really
quite tasty." says Darius, as he passes the plate to Monty.

"Have you met Captain Midnight and Inspektor Clouseau yet? They're working
on that multi-million toona jewel robbery in Paris, you know. A bad
business when kitties turn to crime, eh?"

"What do you think of all of this and the possibility of some of your
travelling companions being involved?" Darius asks Monty, as he takes a
langostino from the platter, gently prying the tail-meat from the shell...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
1/20/2005 2:28:13 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old January 21st 05, 02:18 AM
Adam

Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
chomp chomp chomp burp Sorree!

Allegra "Great Girtha"

Hihi Girtha!

Yuv been so kwiet I haffen't seen you! Iz yoo enjoyink da trip? Iz Louise
wif you?

I try to praktis my cello, but dey sed I cud eet all da fud I wanted if
dey cud lok da cello away until da end uv da trip. I likes da fud on da
train!

Louise sed dat if Ize on da train dere's no room fur ennywun else!
Maybee shez on da train but staying away frum me??? I wish she wuz my
frend but all she duz is hisspit at me, fur seven yeers!

Allegra, speaking with mouth full of food