At da restaurant in Zibello

Old January 27th 05, 05:49 AM
Miss Violette

He lookz lofinli atta hiz smart wink anna sayz, you shuuld be hungry.. you
haz been doin lotsa work anna think a bunc alzo, TV
Dan M wrote in message ...
Miss Violette wrote:
TV orderz da lobsterz alzo, Turnz to cleo , "whut wine wuuld you likez?"

I think maybe some lobster, and a few oysters, and maybe some
langostino. I'm hungry tonight!

Cleo

Old January 28th 05, 09:14 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

They walk to Cleo's table, and after headbutts all around, Tiger asks the
Captain and the Inspector: "Do you haff any leads in the jool robbery?"

The Inspector replies "We haf far too many leads! We know zat four of ze
six cats travelling together have ze criminal records. We know zat we
have an organized crime cat on board, and zat he is keeping company with
ze countess who has expressed interest in criminal endavors. We know now
zat a reclusive cat who is believed to have stolen property of great
value from ze organized crime cat is on board ze train. And we know zat
one of ze employees on the train had some criminal activities in his past.

The problem is how we shall reduce ze number of suspects. Perhaps with
the Captain's assistance, and perhaps zat of these wonderful ladycats,
we could convince ze suspects to allow us to search their staterooms and
bags."
Old January 29th 05, 02:45 AM
ChildFree23

[...]

Do we need warrants to do that?

Capt. Midnight DOC
Police Kitty

Old January 29th 05, 07:38 PM
Cleopatra

Do we need warrants to do that?

Capt. Midnight DOC
Police Kitty

The Inspector replies "Not if zey allow us to perform ze search. And if
zey have nothing to hide, zey should allow us to do so. Especially if
one of zese lovely lady cats is with us to help persuade them."
Old January 29th 05, 08:20 PM
ChildFree23

Do we need warrants to do that?

Capt. Midnight DOC
Police Kitty

The Inspector replies "Not if zey allow us to perform ze
search. And if zey have nothing to hide, zey should allow us
to do so. Especially if one of zese lovely lady cats is with
us to help persuade them."

I'll have Purresident Clarence issue warrants just in case.

Capt. Midnight DOC
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department

Old January 29th 05, 09:09 PM
Cleopatra

I'll have Purresident Clarence issue warrants just in case.

Capt. Midnight DOC
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department

Inspector: "Zat iz an excellent idea!"
Old January 30th 05, 04:50 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:14:30 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:

The wait-kittees pick up the seafood course dishes, and take orders for
the meat course. "I'zl haff dat roast beast", says Tiger; "An' I'zl haff da
roast pork", says Anaïs who turns to the Inspektor. "Hmmmm, dat souns like
a gud ideer, buttid how can we get all uv dose kitteez to let us search
dere stuff - specially since none uv usses haff effen met Mercurius?"
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
1/30/2005 11:47:41 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old January 30th 05, 08:45 PM
Cleopatra

wrote:

The wait-kittees pick up the seafood course dishes, and take orders for
the meat course. "I'zl haff dat roast beast", says Tiger; "An' I'zl haff da
roast pork", says Anaïs who turns to the Inspektor. "Hmmmm, dat souns like
a gud ideer, buttid how can we get all uv dose kitteez to let us search
dere stuff - specially since none uv usses haff effen met Mercurius?"

Hmmm, I think I'll have some roast turkeybird. How about you, TV?

I believe that the Countess and Gaetano will agree, just because they
are (or want to appear to be) civilized kitties with nothing to hide.
The rowdy bunch might take some planning, though. As for Mercurius,
maybe the Inspector can provide some insight. Something that really
interests Mercurius. TV, you said that he had piles of books all over
the floor of his stateroom? Maybe we could work a deal where I could
give him access to my private library if he agreed to a search? Anybody
have any ideas on how we might convince the rowdy cats to agree to a search?

Cleopatra
Old January 31st 05, 02:16 AM
Miss Violette

Adouble order of turkeybird iz good, I thinkz maybe we cuuld hafa contest of
wrastlin anna da lozer getsa pick somefin from the ofur cats rum, TV, Lookin
atta tiger wif a glint in hiz wrestlin eyez, Tiger smilez bak, nods and
waits ta see what the girlz think

Old January 31st 05, 03:37 AM

Miss Violette wrote:
Adouble order of turkeybird iz good, I thinkz maybe we cuuld hafa contest of
wrastlin anna da lozer getsa pick somefin from the ofur cats rum, TV, Lookin
atta tiger wif a glint in hiz wrestlin eyez, Tiger smilez bak, nods and
waits ta see what the girlz think

Oh, that sounds good! I'll bet you and Tiger could both whop any of
those rowdy cats. You are both such strong kitties...

Cleo