At da restaurant in Zibello

Old February 5th 05, 03:03 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

ClowderCat wrote:
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:

Of course. But why do you want to search the state rooms?

Clarence

[The Inspector answers] I beleef zat one or more of ze cats who

boarded

zis train were involved in ze jewel theft. I will be asking for
permission to search everycat's room, but I expect some resistance

from

at least ze group of rowdy cats. Here are ze staterooms I wish to
search, and why:
* Mercurius: Zere is an outstanding warrant for Mercurius relating to

ze

disappearance of Gaettano's dognip plant
* Gaettano: Zere are several outstanding warrants for Gaettano due to

his controlling a large crime clowder
* The Countess: Ze Countess has been seen consorting with Gaettano

and

has been behaving very mysteriously. Zis is not enough grounds for ze

warrant, but I expect her to grant permission to search her room
* The rowdy cats: Zey have been acting very strangely, and zere

behavior

leads me to believe that two of their group are being restrained

against
This sounds like very uncatlike behavior. Are you sure these are cats
and not d*gs in disguise???

What jewels were stolen? Who does it belong to?

I'll write out all the warrents, but I also suggest that you search the
room of the bartender cat too. Sometimes the most innocent seeming are
the most guilty!!!! And it'll mean that the other cats can't claim
that we're not being fair!

Clarence, writing search warrants

[Inspector] Indeed, zere behavior is very doggish. Très répugnant!

Ze jewels were reported stolen from Cartier's. It was a collection of
most valuable gems. The collection actualy belonged to Cartier's - it
was to be a travelling collection.

Searching the cars of the bartender cat as well is ze excellent idea. We
shall do so. I expect we shall nopt have to use many of ze warrants, but
having them in paw would prevent any potential problems. Merci beaucoup.

Inspector
Old February 5th 05, 03:45 AM
ClowderCat

ClowderCat wrote:
[...]

[Inspector] Indeed, zere behavior is very doggish. Tr=E8s r=E9pugnant!

Ze jewels were reported stolen from Cartier's. It was a collection of

most valuable gems. The collection actualy belonged to Cartier's -

it
was to be a travelling collection.

Searching the cars of the bartender cat as well is ze excellent idea.

We
shall do so. I expect we shall nopt have to use many of ze warrants,

but
having them in paw would prevent any potential problems. Merci

beaucoup.

Inspector

Have you smelled the cats you suspect? If they smell d*ggish, you
could make them take their disguises off!

Which kitty was taking care of the collection? And where was it?
Maybe you should start the search from that room and see if you can
sniff out where it went!

I hope you find them without having to look very far.

Clarence, going to the table where Chester and Nathan are for food

Old February 6th 05, 05:56 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On 4 Feb 2005 19:45:39 -0800, ClowderCat wrote:

Have you smelled the cats you suspect? If they smell d*ggish, you
could make them take their disguises off!

Which kitty was taking care of the collection? And where was it?
Maybe you should start the search from that room and see if you can
sniff out where it went!

Hihi, Clarence! Da jools were in a vault in Cartier's in Paris, and da
thief or thieves tunneled into da vault from acrost da stweet! Da onlee
klewz was sum cigarett butts, sum emptee canz uv Fancy Feets an dat
envelope which holdz tickets fur da Orient Eggspress!Dere wuz no paw printz
on anyfing.

Herez da noospaper from da day after da robbery. hands Clarence the
newspaper

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/6/2005 12:52:34 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old February 7th 05, 12:08 AM
ClowderCat

Mlle. Ana=EFs ^..^ wrote:
[...]

Mlle. Ana=EFs
2/6/2005 12:52:34 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

That makes it sound suspicious that a cat did it or was helping with
it. No d*g would be able to do something like that without making paw
prints!!!! And I don't think the d*gs have teleporter technology!

Clarence reads the newspaper and looks worried.

Do you know if the cigarettes were human ones or nip ones? Also, do
you know if there were any human fingerprints or footprints? I think
it might be possible that a human did it and is trying to frame us.
After all, some kitty might have lost their ticket envelope and a
human, d*g or a different kitty could have used it to try to frame a
cat!

Are there any suspicious looking kitties on the train, besides the ones
that were mentioned before?

Clarence

Old February 7th 05, 02:05 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Clarence reads the newspaper and looks worried.

Do you know if the cigarettes were human ones or nip ones? Also, do
you know if there were any human fingerprints or footprints? I think
it might be possible that a human did it and is trying to frame us.
After all, some kitty might have lost their ticket envelope and a
human, d*g or a different kitty could have used it to try to frame a
cat!

Are there any suspicious looking kitties on the train, besides the ones
that were mentioned before?

Clarence

I personally am not aware of any others. You're right, it quite well
have been dogs or humans trying to frame kitties, though I don't think
dogs would have the intellectual capacity to do so on their own. Maybe
dogs working with one or more particularly twisted cats...

Cleopatra
Old February 7th 05, 02:32 AM
ClowderCat

I personally am not aware of any others. You're right, it quite well
have been dogs or humans trying to frame kitties, though I don't

think
dogs would have the intellectual capacity to do so on their own.

Maybe
dogs working with one or more particularly twisted cats...

Cleopatra

I've been reading back in the thread and it seems that some of the cats
here have criminal backgrounds. I was wondering if the cats committed
their crimes against other cats or against humans or d*gs.

Do you want me to stay around and help with the investigation?

Clarence, thinking that this is interesting

Old February 7th 05, 07:53 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

I've been reading back in the thread and it seems that some of the cats
here have criminal backgrounds. I was wondering if the cats committed
their crimes against other cats or against humans or d*gs.

Do you want me to stay around and help with the investigation?

Clarence, thinking that this is interesting

I believe there were some of both that turned up in our investigations.
And the leader of the rowdy cats is known to have worked with a gang of
dogs before.

Cleopatra
Old February 8th 05, 03:20 AM
ClowderCat

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
I've been reading back in the thread and it seems that some of the

cats
here have criminal backgrounds. I was wondering if the cats

committed
their crimes against other cats or against humans or d*gs.

Do you want me to stay around and help with the investigation?

Clarence, thinking that this is interesting

I believe there were some of both that turned up in our

investigations.
And the leader of the rowdy cats is known to have worked with a gang

of
dogs before.

Cleopatra

Also, is this a crime against cats or against humans?

Have you searched any of the cats rooms yet?

Clarence

Old February 8th 05, 04:25 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On 7 Feb 2005 19:20:55 -0800, ClowderCat wrote:

Also, is this a crime against cats or against humans?

Ahhh, m'sieu, zis iz Inspecktor Jacques Chat-Closeau. Oui, it wuz ze kitty
Cartier's joolz zat were stolen, zat iz why I am heer - it waz in my
jurisdiction.

Have you searched any of the cats rooms yet?

Non, ze Captain and I haff been discussink owr plan uv action. I zink dat
we shud moff to ze dinink car - ze ideas always flow better wif a leetle
homard and a glass uv wine, don't you fink?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/7/2005 11:20:46 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old February 8th 05, 04:39 AM
ClowderCat

Mlle. Ana=EFs ^..^ wrote:
On 7 Feb 2005 19:20:55 -0800, ClowderCat wrote:

Also, is this a crime against cats or against humans?

Ahhh, m'sieu, zis iz Inspecktor Jacques Chat-Closeau. Oui, it wuz ze

kitty
Cartier's joolz zat were stolen, zat iz why I am heer - it waz in my
jurisdiction.

I'm glad to hear that you're investigating a crime against kitties. If
it was against humans, it wouldn't be as important, unless the humans
were owned by cats!!!

Which kitties owned the collection?

Have you searched any of the cats rooms yet?

Non, ze Captain and I haff been discussink owr plan uv action. I

zink dat
we shud moff to ze dinink car - ze ideas always flow better wif a

leetle
homard and a glass uv wine, don't you fink?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Ana=EFs
2/7/2005 11:20:46 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

I think that's a real good idea. I'm starving and I'd like to try some
of the wonderful food that I'm smelling. Do you know if the wine is
nip wine?

BTW, where's the Captain?

Clarence, walking with the Inspector to a table in the dining car