New (old) cat toy

Old October 14th 04, 05:23 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default New (old) cat toy

I have seen references in the past to a toy I FINALLY
located! The battery operated ball with attached fur
squirrel/raccoon/whatever. I'm having a little difficulty
with the on/off switch - either it won't stay on or (once in
action) doesn't want to switch off again - but Melisande
LOVES it! And even with carpet, the silly thing manages to
run all over the living room. Sometimes Melly chases it,
and sometimes IT chase Melly!

For those of you who haven't seen it (or wore one out and
can't find another) you can find it at:
http://www.harrietcarter.com/SubA.cf...3&cat=15&sr=24
They call it a "weasel ball".

Tons of fun for the entire family - darn thing actually
looks like something alive, since it moves more or less at
random.

Old October 14th 04, 06:03 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" had some very
interesting things to say about New (old) cat toy:

I have seen references in the past to a toy I FINALLY
located! The battery operated ball with attached fur
squirrel/raccoon/whatever. I'm having a little difficulty
with the on/off switch - either it won't stay on or (once in
action) doesn't want to switch off again - but Melisande
LOVES it! And even with carpet, the silly thing manages to
run all over the living room. Sometimes Melly chases it,
and sometimes IT chase Melly!

Glad she likes it. I once bought one for Felix, and he was scared to
death of it. :-(

Old October 14th 04, 01:50 PM
Victor Martinez

I've thougth of buying one for the gang, but I'm afraid it would last a
good 3 seconds. Fez would undoubtedly rip it to shreds the moment he
gets his little paws on it.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 14th 04, 01:56 PM
JBHajos

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:23:19 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

I have seen references in the past to a toy I FINALLY
located! The battery operated ball with attached fur
squirrel/raccoon/whatever.

That's great that Melly is so delighted with her toy. We had the
Weasel several years ago and all three cats totally ignored it. It's
lying here gathering dust *some*where!! Maybe I'll try it again.

Jeanne