Egads - how time flies!!!!!!!!!!

Old August 18th 08, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Default Egads - how time flies!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow, August 19, will be Sir Weeble Wobblybottom's 5th
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) birthday.

It was a mere 5 years ago that I was bottle-feeding a tiny black fuzzy
lump that was no bigger than his head is now!

How did he thank me? Little bugger farted in my face after he pooped
for the second time, that's how! He was three months old before he
stopped screaming when he pooped, too.

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old August 18th 08, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
Tomorrow, August 19, will be Sir Weeble Wobblybottom's 5th
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) birthday.

It was a mere 5 years ago that I was bottle-feeding a tiny black fuzzy
lump that was no bigger than his head is now!

How did he thank me? Little bugger farted in my face after he pooped
for the second time, that's how! He was three months old before he
stopped screaming when he pooped, too.

It must be time for more bitties. ;-)

--
Adrian
Old August 18th 08, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Adrian wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
Tomorrow, August 19, will be Sir Weeble Wobblybottom's 5th
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) birthday.

It was a mere 5 years ago that I was bottle-feeding a tiny black fuzzy
lump that was no bigger than his head is now!

How did he thank me? Little bugger farted in my face after he pooped
for the second time, that's how! He was three months old before he
stopped screaming when he pooped, too.

It must be time for more bitties. ;-)

No more room at this inn

Remember, we have 11, all indoor. If I want an itty-bitty fix filled, I
can go visit my friend Sarah, she fosters for the shelter, and currently
has 5 that are being bottle fed. They are all older than Weebs was when
I got him, but smaller!

Old August 18th 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

jmcquown wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
Tomorrow, August 19, will be Sir Weeble Wobblybottom's 5th
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) birthday.

It was a mere 5 years ago that I was bottle-feeding a tiny black fuzzy
lump that was no bigger than his head is now!

Persia would like to wish her sweet Weeb's a happy purrday! (Me too, of
course!) And she wishes you'd stop posting embarrassing stories of his
baby days

Jill

If I could, I would post his naked-baby pictures, but since he was never
naked...

Old August 18th 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Adrian wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
Tomorrow, August 19, will be Sir Weeble Wobblybottom's 5th
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) birthday.

It was a mere 5 years ago that I was bottle-feeding a tiny black fuzzy
lump that was no bigger than his head is now!

How did he thank me? Little bugger farted in my face after he pooped
for the second time, that's how! He was three months old before he
stopped screaming when he pooped, too.

It must be time for more bitties. ;-)

I should have said, Happy purrday, Weebles.
Old August 18th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Happy purr-day Sir Weeble!

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

Old August 18th 08, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Aug 18, 8:26*am, Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
Tomorrow, August 19, will be Sir Weeble Wobblybottom's 5th
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) birthday.

It was a mere 5 years ago that I was bottle-feeding a tiny black fuzzy
lump that was no bigger than his head is now!

How did he thank me? *Little bugger farted in my face after he pooped
for the second time, that's how! *He was three months old before he
stopped screaming when he pooped, too.

--

Happy purrday to Weeble
Happy purrday to Weeble

--
Will in New Haven

Old August 18th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in message
Tomorrow, August 19, will be Sir Weeble Wobblybottom's 5th
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) birthday.

It was a mere 5 years ago that I was bottle-feeding a tiny black fuzzy
lump that was no bigger than his head is now!

How did he thank me? Little bugger farted in my face after he pooped for
the second time, that's how! He was three months old before he stopped
screaming when he pooped, too.

He was just proud of his accomplishment. Weeble is such a spendid cat.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 18th 08, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

I remember those first pictures of Weebs on
the alt.binaries.pictures.animals newsgroup. Happy
fifth birthday, Weebs. You're one handsome fella,
and I'm sure you've made your Meowmie very
proud of you.

Lily & her mama

"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in message
Tomorrow, August 19, will be Sir Weeble Wobblybottom's 5th
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) birthday.

It was a mere 5 years ago that I was bottle-feeding a tiny black fuzzy
lump that was no bigger than his head is now!

How did he thank me? Little bugger farted in my face after he pooped for
the second time, that's how! He was three months old before he stopped
screaming when he pooped, too.

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY