Soy products femminizing our (human) boys?

Old January 22nd 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Default Soy products femminizing our (human) boys?

Yowie wrote:
Oh OK :-) No harm done.

Yowie, looking sheepish (not that there's anything wrong with that)

As a matter of fact, some of us find sheep to be pretty darned cute. if you
find them anything more than cute though, you need help. Badly!

Blessed be,
Baha

Old January 22nd 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote in message news:6ca4b5b64fc4a@uwe...
Yowie wrote:
Oh OK :-) No harm done.

Yowie, looking sheepish (not that there's anything wrong with that)

As a matter of fact, some of us find sheep to be pretty darned cute. if

you
find them anything more than cute though, you need help. Badly!

Shouldn't that be 'baaadly'?. LOL

Yowie (g,d,r)

Old January 22nd 07, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 02:58:16 GMT, "Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe
yodeled:

Yowie wrote:
Oh OK :-) No harm done.

Yowie, looking sheepish (not that there's anything wrong with that)

As a matter of fact, some of us find sheep to be pretty darned cute. if you
find them anything more than cute though, you need help. Badly!

B-a-a-a-a-dly!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 22nd 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Considering my previous responses on this thread, I believe I'd be considered
a bleating heart liberal!

Blessed be,
BAAAAAAA-ha

Old January 22nd 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Kreisleriana wrote:
Oh OK :-) No harm done.

Yowie, looking sheepish (not that there's anything wrong with that)

As a matter of fact, some of us find sheep to be pretty darned cute. if you
find them anything more than cute though, you need help. Badly!

B-a-a-a-a-dly!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

LOL!! I'd say its much better to wool-gather than spread ignorant,
overly-credulous homophobic theories. =o)

Melissa

Old January 22nd 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Excellent answer, but I guess I asked the wrong question.

As the only person on this message board who has met me in
person. And one posessing a very good sense of "gaydar". Do you
think I'm a homophobe? I've been accused at least twice on this
message board of being a homophobe, and here is your chance to
comment.

Unless the topic came up in conversation, how would Baha
know? Those of us who have read your posts here may be in a
better position to judge. (Unless the opinions you express
are simply trolling, not what you really think.)
Old January 22nd 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Stormin Mormon wrote:

So, you don't care about potential damage to human boys?

Define "damage".
Old January 22nd 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 02:17:26 GMT, "Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe
yodeled:

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS FACETIOUS PROSE WRITTEN BY A WOMAN WHO IS AT
THIS
MOMENT REALLY WHIZZED UP ON SINUS TABLETS!

Yowie wrote:
Here is a second article which says much the same thing.

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
To view the entire article, visit
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=53327

Yes, thats why China, the country that eats the most soy, has the
smallest
population and the most gay and/or feminised men.

Yep. Louie is half East Indian and half Chinese. Nothing but limpwristed
sissies all over Mama's side of the family, and you know what they're
doing?
That's right. Breeding generations of more queers. As if centuries of
pansies
in the Forbidden City before Mutha-in-law came along weren't bad enough.
And
as for my father in law, he took an oath to go vegan when his firstborn
fell
off a balcony at the age of two. That was my Louie. And what followed? Six
all that tofu daddy's been eating for almost forty years. And now that we
mention it, I married a flaming queen and the biggest problem with it is,
WE
EACH TAKE DIFFERENT DRESS SIZES!!!

Now, is anyone interested in my husband's recipe for real Buffalo-style
wings?

YES.

AND: read warning above, minus ex-Mormon subdivision

Oh please everybody. You all know where all these limp-dishrag sissy
boys and flannel-wearing combat booted lezzos come from. Not one of
them resulted from budding, cloning or parthenogenesis. They all
arrived the old-fashioned way, from good old-fashioned, God-fearing
heterosexual sex.

So obviously, the fault lies with us straight people. Keep your legs
together and your zippers zipped, straight folks, you're flooding the
world with gays. :P

smirk
I would not like to say whether any of you will ever be in a position to
fall in love with one of your own sex. Who knows? And why does it matter,
anyway? Let us all be happy with whoever we choose to spend our lives with
and live without prejudice.

Tweed

Tweed

Old January 23rd 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon

Well, that wasn't exactly the response I was expecting. The
bottom line answer is that I'm not homophobic. I have no fear of
homosexuals.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote in message
I had been hoping to avoid this. Owing to our obvious religious

and political
differences, I wanted to keep a respectful distance from the

question and
hadn't wanted to comment, but it seems like it's not going to

go away if I
ignore it.

It seems as if you think that homophobia and gaydar seem to go

hand in hand,
as if by having a good sense of gaydar means I look at you in

particular and
say "Look, everyone, a gay guy." I think you are afraid of

being labeled gay,
as opposed to thinking you are a gay man. I know you are not.

But you are of
a rigidly conservative frame of thinking that is not so much

homophobic as
much as it is opposed to, and threatened by, anything that is

different from
your set of beliefs and values. One may compare it to

suggesting an author is
in danger of immortal condemnation, and insinuating that the

writer is trying
to pervert a religion and the faith of its adherents, because a

book does not
present a person's church in a matter best left to

missionaries; and making
such a suggestion before the novel is in production, let alone

the stores. A
person feels threatened by a different viewpoint, and reacts by

building a
wall rather than trying to understand.

Yes, I feel your comments are homophobic because they are based

on narrow
thinking, hatemongering and misinformation by a man who tries

to pass himself
off as an expert in human biology, a minister who has no

business insinuating
himself into matters in which he is not trained. Are you

yourself homophobic?
I think it is broader than that; you have a fear of that which

makes you
realize there are people who are different and who think

differently from
yourself. It is not so much homophobia, but a fear of a world

outside the
church walls, where life is not necessarily as orderly...but it

is infinitely
more interesting.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old January 23rd 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon

Baha has seen some sides of my personality which not many people
have. Normally, I'm a rather calm and collected person. I do have
a sense of humor, but not many people see it. We did have one
conversation over dinner, when Louie mentioned psyching out some
other folks, playing into their homophobia. I think during that
discussion I made it reasonably clear that I'm not homophobic. I
thought she'd have remembered that.

So, yes, it has come up in conversation.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in