Mischief has a runny nose??

Old May 30th 09, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

Default Mischief has a runny nose??

I had a friend stay over last night after my show, and she slept on my
couch.

She has stayed over before, and has two cats of her own.

When I greeted her this morning, we were talking and she said, "uh I
think Mischief has a runny nose or something..."

Uh oh... I asked her to describe it.

"Well i was petting her this morning and suddenly i saw this clear
liquid dripping from her mouth, and droplets of it on her paws."

I started laughing. "She doesn't have a runny nose, Mischief was
DROOLING"

My friend has two cats, but neither of them drool, apparently..

*snicker*
Old May 30th 09, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Mischief wrote:
I had a friend stay over last night after my show, and she slept on my
couch.

She has stayed over before, and has two cats of her own.

When I greeted her this morning, we were talking and she said, "uh I
think Mischief has a runny nose or something..."

Uh oh... I asked her to describe it.

"Well i was petting her this morning and suddenly i saw this clear
liquid dripping from her mouth, and droplets of it on her paws."

I started laughing. "She doesn't have a runny nose, Mischief was
DROOLING"

My friend has two cats, but neither of them drool, apparently..

*snicker*

Do you have any idea what causes the drooling? How are her teeth? MLB
Old May 30th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On May 30, 2:41*pm, MLB wrote:
Mischief wrote:
I had a friend stay over last night after my show, and she slept on my
couch.

She has stayed over before, and has two cats of her own.

When I greeted her this morning, we were talking and she said, "uh I
think Mischief has a runny nose or something..."

Uh oh... *I asked her to describe it.

"Well i was petting her this morning and suddenly i saw this clear
liquid dripping from her mouth, and droplets of it on her paws."

I started laughing. *"She doesn't have a runny nose, Mischief was
DROOLING"

My friend has two cats, but neither of them drool, apparently..

*snicker*

Do you have any idea what causes the drooling? *How are her teeth? *MLB

teeth are fine. Mischief just drools sometimes you are petting her
Old May 30th 09, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Mischief" wrote in message
On May 30, 2:41 pm, MLB wrote:
Mischief wrote:
I had a friend stay over last night after my show, and she slept on my
couch.

She has stayed over before, and has two cats of her own.

When I greeted her this morning, we were talking and she said, "uh I
think Mischief has a runny nose or something..."

Uh oh... I asked her to describe it.

"Well i was petting her this morning and suddenly i saw this clear
liquid dripping from her mouth, and droplets of it on her paws."

I started laughing. "She doesn't have a runny nose, Mischief was
DROOLING"

My friend has two cats, but neither of them drool, apparently..

*snicker*

Do you have any idea what causes the drooling? How are her teeth? MLB

teeth are fine. Mischief just drools sometimes you are petting her

Some cats do that. All my cats went into those slack-jawed purring fits.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old May 30th 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote in message
m...

"Mischief" wrote in message
On May 30, 2:41 pm, MLB wrote:
Mischief wrote:
[...]

Some cats are such proficient purrers, they drool after purring for a
while. Tennessee does it, as does Ernie....So funny seeing it though -
makes one wonder just how "different" are cats & dogs, anyway?

her
wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde

Old May 30th 09, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"MLB" wrote in message
Mischief wrote:
I had a friend stay over last night after my show, and she slept on
my
couch.

She has stayed over before, and has two cats of her own.

When I greeted her this morning, we were talking and she said, "uh
think Mischief has a runny nose or something..."

Uh oh... I asked her to describe it.

"Well i was petting her this morning and suddenly i saw this clear
liquid dripping from her mouth, and droplets of it on her paws."

I started laughing. "She doesn't have a runny nose, Mischief was
DROOLING"

My friend has two cats, but neither of them drool, apparently..

*snicker*

Do you have any idea what causes the drooling? How are her teeth?
MLB

LOL. Guess you never had a cat that REALLY gets into being petted.

Jo

Old May 30th 09, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Sat, 30 May 2009 17:57:46 -0400, Kreisleriana wrote:

"Mischief" wrote in message

On May 30, 2:41 pm, MLB wrote:
Mischief wrote:
[...]

Annabel Lee drooled when she was happy, and would then shake her head and
send drops of saliva flying. Cinders doesn't drool, but tends to start
licking me when she is happy. This can sometimes get annoying, if she
licks too long in the same place and the skin starts getting sore.

--
John F. Eldredge --

PGP key available from
http://pgp.mit.edu
Old May 31st 09, 10:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
spot

Are you sure there isn't anything wrong with her teeth? The only time
any of mine have ever drooled was when something was stuck in their teeth.

Celeste
Old May 31st 09, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On May 30, 2:47*pm, Mischief wrote:

teeth are fine. *Mischief just drools sometimes you are petting her-

All my cats have drooled during prolonged skritchies- I've learnt the
hard way that if I am lying in bed and a cat is on top of me to keep
my mouth shut. Isis (RB) was big on drooling when happy if she was on
my lap she could leave a wet patch that soaked through my skirt!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old May 31st 09, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
William Hamblen

On 2009-05-31, spot wrote:
Are you sure there isn't anything wrong with her teeth? The only time
any of mine have ever drooled was when something was stuck in their teeth.

I had a big tomcat that would knead your chest and drool up a storm. Some
cats just drool when they are happy.

Bud