I've found a place for us all to meet w/our cats!

Old May 25th 05, 05:16 PM
Katz

Default I've found a place for us all to meet w/our cats!

Check this out. We could all go to NYC & take our furkids along. Yeah,
right. Like Moxie would tolerate this. LOL

http://www.meowmix.com/newsevents/meowcafe.asp

Old May 25th 05, 05:57 PM
jmcquown

Katz wrote:
Check this out. We could all go to NYC & take our furkids along. Yeah,
right. Like Moxie would tolerate this. LOL

http://www.meowmix.com/newsevents/meowcafe.asp

Yeah, like Persia would tolerate it and I could afford NYC. But thanks for
the fun link

Jill

Old May 25th 05, 06:13 PM
Norm

jmcquown wrote:

Katz wrote:
Check this out. We could all go to NYC & take our furkids along. Yeah,
right. Like Moxie would tolerate this. LOL

http://www.meowmix.com/newsevents/meowcafe.asp

Yeah, like Persia would tolerate it and I could afford NYC. But thanks for
the fun link

Heh. Wotta idea, wonder what success they will have. Max, after he
settled in and became a companion, is the onliest cat I've had who would
tolerate that. Although when I took Quinn 'n Willie in for shots a week
ago Willie again sat quietly in the chair and looked around and desk
personnel complimented him. O'course there were no d*gs in the room
:-) Norm

--
this appeared in a letter to Baron's:
"There is only one way to simplify the absurdly complex Internal Revenue
Old May 25th 05, 06:26 PM
Katz

Norm wrote:

Heh. Wotta idea, wonder what success they will have. Max, after he
settled in and became a companion, is the onliest cat I've had who would
tolerate that. Although when I took Quinn 'n Willie in for shots a week
ago Willie again sat quietly in the chair and looked around and desk
personnel complimented him. O'course there were no d*gs in the room
:-) Norm

My Abby (RB) would have loved this place. Lots of hoomins to pay homage to her, & all things arranged to her liking. But she's the only cat I know who wouldn't freak at all those people. I can't even imagine taking a cat out of the house in NYC. The cats pictured must be super mellow kitties. Either that, or on little kitty downers. ;o)

Old May 25th 05, 07:59 PM

Oh god, even if I could get Otis a visa (as he's a house terrorist I
doubt it) - he'd last about 5 minutes in the company of other cats,
they'd realise what he was really like and rip him to shreds. He acts
all tough and puffs up when he sees other cats in the garden, runs
outside with massive tail & screeching at them, they scramble up the
fence and flee, and he stands guard at the bottom for about 30 mins to
make sure they ain't coming back. They don't realise he will NEVER
climb that fence and chase them - idiots - if they just stood their
ground..it's so funny to see a wuss see off all the local big guys.

Old May 25th 05, 08:00 PM
Shiral

LOL
A hoomin's marketer's idea of what a cat MIGHT find enjoyable. Somehow,
I think my three would pass on this idea, even supposing I was willing
to fly them to NYC. =o)

Melissa

Old May 26th 05, 01:46 AM
Yowie

"Shiral" wrote in message
oups.com...
LOL
A hoomin's marketer's idea of what a cat MIGHT find enjoyable. Somehow,
I think my three would pass on this idea, even supposing I was willing
to fly them to NYC. =o)

I can't imagine Shmogg enjoying the place (and he definatley wouldn't enjoy
the travel to get there!), but hey, I'd love to come to NYC!

IBKFergus is the same passive-agressive kitty whatever happens. I don't
think she'd care one way or the other, as long as Cary and their batty-ball
came too.

Yowie

Old May 26th 05, 07:29 PM
Katz

Yowie wrote:

IBKFergus is the same passive-agressive kitty whatever happens. I don't
think she'd care one way or the other, as long as Cary and their batty-ball
came too.

Yes. And think of all the new toys, too!