Locked in the closet for a month...

Old May 6th 11, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default Locked in the closet for a month...

Or so you would think!! About 2 hours ago, I got into my front closet and
grabbed all my gloves and scarves to put away for the season. I didn't see
him, but Oscar got in there. So I close the door, put my stuff away
downstairs and sit down here at the computer. If Oscar meowed, I didn't
hear it. Just now, I went into the kitchen for a soda. I heard some noises
from the closet, and I knew exactly who was in there. Oscar LOVES open
doors and drawers. He is my little investigator. So I open the closet
door, and there he is with a box of taco shells torn open and crumbs
scattered everywhere. Was he worried he would have no food for months??
The torn up box was in pieces. Maybe he was upset because he got locked in
a closet AGAIN. But taco shells?? Only Oscar... only Oscar!! )

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old May 6th 11, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"hopitus" wrote in message

On May 6, 10:27 am, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
[...]

This is probably not a huge event where you are but it is mega-party-
time in FL
and also here....yesterday was Cinco de Mayo, Hispanic holiday. Oscar
was only
celebrating alone, no one to party with in closet, so he did the best
he could...with
taco shells. Party on, Oscar. Maybe he has ancestors you don't know
about.

--------

LOL, Hop!! Thank goodness I don't keep the tequila in there!! Going to
ask Oscar to count to ten in Spanish!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

Old May 6th 11, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"hopitus" wrote in message

On May 6, 11:11 am, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
"hopitus" wrote in message

[...]

Be especially vigilant keeping Oscar out of the tequila closet. I
can see that Oscar
is very resourceful and survival-oriented. If he gets shut in there,
your tequila is
toast.

------

And I'm quite positive that he would definitely eat the worm!!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Samwise got locked out Ann Cat anecdotes 3 November 19th 06 01:58 AM
Out of the closet Singh Cat anecdotes 24 August 1st 06 04:50 AM
Cat Survives Being Locked in Cage, Tossed in River Gold Finger Cat health & behaviour 4 December 31st 05 07:12 PM
Bruiser was locked out John Biltz Cat anecdotes 2 March 25th 04 03:34 AM
pee on carpet in closet k conover Cat health & behaviour 27 September 15th 03 11:05 PM