tornadoes?

Old April 23rd 11, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default tornadoes? - Ping Jill

wrote in message
Joy wrote:

Thanks. Do you know how to delete one? I put mine in Arizona, and it
belongs in California.

LOL - Hops will be permanently confused as to where you live.

Joyce

--
I prefer to live with Feline Sapiens, thank you very much.

LOL! I suppose I could put another one on, but that would really confuse
things.

Joy

Old April 23rd 11, 08:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_3_]

23.4.2011 1:28, Joy kirjoitti:
"Christine wrote in message
22.4.2011 21:25, Joy kirjoitti:
"Christine wrote in message
21.4.2011 22:47, CatNipped kirjoitti:
Jill was the person who found the map and started it going. She me be
able
to tell you how to get to it - I'd like to see it again myself.

I still have this ancient link to the map:
http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/jmcquown

I believe Jill once said she didn't remember the password to the site
anymore so she wasn't able to edit the map. It's probably way out of
date.
I know it is at least for my part, as we moved at the beginning of
April.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

I don't know if you can edit or move an icon, but you can add one,
because I
just did. It isn't quite in the right spot, because you have to click
where
there are no icons, but it's in the general vicinity of where I live.

Joy

Now I added our new one too. And as for nearby icons, one can zoom down
far enough so there sure are no other icons nearby, unless you have
someone from rpca living right next door...

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks. Do you know how to delete one? I put mine in Arizona, and it
belongs in California.

Joy

I think that's where the unability to edit it comes in. If Jill doesn't
remember her admin password to it, there's no deleting wrong or old ones.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 23rd 11, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christine BA" wrote in message
23.4.2011 1:28, Joy kirjoitti:
"Christine wrote in message
22.4.2011 21:25, Joy kirjoitti:
"Christine wrote in message
[...]

Since you told me I could expand, I did, and put my correct one in. The
note says it's the right one.

Joy