Grace's daughter Eve was killed today - Purrs please

Old September 13th 04, 02:18 AM
GKiuchi

{{{{{{Gracecat}}}}}}

I don't know what to say...please know Eve and all who loved her are in our
thoughts...

In teras, gennie

Old September 13th 04, 02:29 AM
Steve Touchstone

OH NO!!! Sending purrs, hugs and prayers for Grace and family

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 00:23:42 GMT, Bridget
wrote:

I just got a phone call from Grace. She asked me to post that two year
old Eve was killed this afternoon by someone backing up in their
driveway. Grace is in shock and having a hard time handling it. She
said if anyone wishes to send flowers, they can be sent to:

Hixson Brothers
2701 Military Hwy
Pineville, LA
(318) 640-1678
under the name Hannah Eve Oneal

The Funeral will most likely be on Wednesday. If anyone has messages
for her, post them and I am certain she will read the group when things
calm down. If you have any other questions about it, email me, and I
will try to get an answer.

Crying,
Bridget

--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old September 13th 04, 02:33 AM
Irulan

oh my god. I have no words.
God bless her soul.
Lydia

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old September 13th 04, 02:33 AM
Irulan

oh my god. I have no words.
God bless her soul.
Lydia

Old September 13th 04, 02:33 AM
Irulan

oh my god. I have no words.
God bless her soul.
Lydia

Old September 13th 04, 02:53 AM
Singh

Please let Grace know that she is in our thoughts at this moment as we pray
for healing from this devastating time.

A child in heaven will never know the sorrows of this world. I will ask our
Lord that she be introduced to my Fritzie, who had a way of making people
feel better, so she will not be alone as she waits for her loved ones to
come join her.

Blessings to you, Grace, and everyone,

Baha