Archer is out a bit

Old October 27th 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Archer is out a bit

I let him out of the kennel just now to let him roam around a bit and get
some exercise. At the moment he seems subdued enough - he's not zooming
around anywhere. He's not even limping, exactly, it's more like he's
walking a bit crooked. Even after just a short time in the cast, though,
his leg looks skinnier than the other - but then even after a year of using
it, my right arm is still skinnier than my left, muscles atrophy quickly.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 27th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

DP still obsesses that he "looks like Quasimodo" now that he has a
bump where a bump shouldn't be thanks to his broken collarbone.

Of course we love them anyway, battle scars or no!

--Fil

Old October 27th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Enfilade" wrote in message
oups.com...

DP still obsesses that he "looks like Quasimodo" now that he has a
bump where a bump shouldn't be thanks to his broken collarbone.

Of course we love them anyway, battle scars or no!

The battle scars just add character! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--Fil

Old October 27th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

CatNipped wrote:

I let him out of the kennel just now to let him roam around a bit and get
some exercise. At the moment he seems subdued enough - he's not zooming
around anywhere. He's not even limping, exactly, it's more like he's
walking a bit crooked. Even after just a short time in the cast, though,
his leg looks skinnier than the other - but then even after a year of using
it, my right arm is still skinnier than my left, muscles atrophy quickly.

He does seem to be on a healing path, however non-linear it may be.
I'm glad he's home, and actually getting to move around. Purrs for
continued and uninterrupted healing!

Joyce