Eating your pets

Old March 31st 09, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Hannibal the cat conniseur

Default Eating your pets

As much as we all love our cats, it must be admitted that in bad
economic times one cannot live on carbohydrates alone. Cats are an
excellent source of protein and I am wondering if, in an extreme
situation, it became necessary to consume one's cat, what recipes
would be most suitable? Ideas for budget-wise accompaniments and hors
d'oevres also welcome.

Old March 31st 09, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"Hannibal the cat conniseur" wrote in message

First get the oil real hot so hot that the pot is red

Take your head and shove it in when the lights go out It is done your
problem is solved

Old March 31st 09, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Mar 31, 11:37*am, "Matthew"
wrote:
"Hannibal the cat conniseur" wrote in ...

First get the oil real hot *so hot that the pot is red

Take your head and shove it in *when the lights go out *It is done *your
problem is solved

Cats have very small brains, so I wouldn't think deep-frying the head
would be a very practical use, but perhaps a rare delicacy for one who
could stomach such a peculiar dish.
Old March 31st 09, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

snipped for being posted by a twit

Make sure you follow the above original reply for yourself But have your
parents there shove their heads in there first for raising a twit. Than
grab the pot and place your head in after removing your parents heads. When
the lights go out the world will still laugh at you for being a twit

Old March 31st 09, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Mar 31, 12:51*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:

snipped for being posted by a twit

Make sure you follow the above original reply for yourself *But have your
parents there shove their heads in there first for raising a twit. *Than
grab the pot and place your head in after removing your parents heads. *When
the lights go out the world will still laugh at you for being a twit

I don't see that being concerned for the under-nourished qualifies one
as a twit, much less justifies multiple patricide. I remain of the
view that even the poor need ample protein in their diets and if they
MUST eat their family pets, they may as well enjoy the meal. I am sure
many others see it the same way (especially in Bangkok and Peking, but
perhaps you are intolerant of the culinary cultural practices of other
peoples. I am not and in fact believe we have much to learn from
diverse cultures.)

Old March 31st 09, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

wrote in message
On Mar 31, 12:51 pm, "Matthew"
wrote:

snipped for being posted by a twit

Make sure you follow the above original reply for yourself But have your
parents there shove their heads in there first for raising a twit. Than
grab the pot and place your head in after removing your parents heads.
When
the lights go out the world will still laugh at you for being a twit

Than please travel there and have them follow the recipe for you. Than they
can recorded it and we all can laugh at you but for some reason I think that
happens everyday to you.

Your Troll rating -25

Old March 31st 09, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Mar 31, 1:19*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 31, 12:51 pm, "Matthew"
wrote:

snipped for being posted by a twit

Make sure you follow the above original reply for yourself But have your
parents there shove their heads in there first for raising a twit. Than
grab the pot and place your head in after removing your parents heads.
When
the lights go out the world will still laugh at you for being a twit

Than please travel there and have them follow the recipe for you. *Than they
can recorded it and we all can laugh at you but for some reason I think that
happens everyday to you.

Your Troll rating -25

I have enjoyed some fine delecacies in the Orient but refrained out of
a sense of courtesy from asking my hosts about the consituents of the
dishes they recommended. Eating them did me no harm. If anything, I
think it is very twittish to go to a foreign country and say oh WE in
the civilized world don't eat this or that and neither should
barbarians like yourselves.
Old March 31st 09, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

wrote in message
On Mar 31, 1:19 pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 31, 12:51 pm, "Matthew"
wrote:

snipped for being posted by a twit

Make sure you follow the above original reply for yourself But have your
parents there shove their heads in there first for raising a twit. Than
grab the pot and place your head in after removing your parents heads.
When
the lights go out the world will still laugh at you for being a twit

Than please travel there and have them follow the recipe for you. Than
they
can recorded it and we all can laugh at you but for some reason I think
that
happens everyday to you.

Your Troll rating -25

snipped

New TWIT rating -35

Old March 31st 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

I don't see that we advance the issue very much by calling each other
twits. Perhaps someone with something to say might like to weigh in?

You appear to be one of those who believe that it is acceptable to eat
a chicken but not to eat a cat - no matter where on earth you are
dining. I wonder about the moral foundation for this belief. It smacks
of western imperialism. Indeed, the word "twit" itself originates as a
British slang term for inferior persons and was sometimes applied to
apparently moronic members of the empire. So I am not a twit but
rather, a defender of twits. In Canada we call this being inclusive
and it is considered such a virtue that anyone who has become fully
inclusive belongs to a very exclusive elite.
Old March 31st 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

snipped
In Canada and around the world

Your new rating BORING