kitty in the sink

Old November 26th 03, 08:39 PM
lewe

wrote in message
A certain black kitty has discovered the kitchen sink, and is
completely fascinated trying to figure out Where The Water Goes.
Every time I go near the sink, he comes racing into the kitchen
and jumps up and gets into it (and in my way, of course). He's
perfectly willing to get wet in the process. In this group of
pictures, I'd left the water dripping from the tap, and each
droplet of water made a nice thumping sound against the metal
sink, which was riveting to him.

Unfortunately, the quality of these photos is pretty bad - blurry
and dark, although I did my best with Photoshop - so you can't see
the water on his head and back. Sorry - I'll try to get better shots
next time! At least you can tell from his posture that he's very
intent on watching the drops of water.

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/kittens/sink.html

cute!
Bono share this interest too, although he mostly practise it in the tub or
shower. He likes to drink from the dribbling water also, using both his
tounge and his pax for a cup.

--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old November 27th 03, 01:29 AM
Brenda

wrote in message
A certain black kitty has discovered the kitchen sink, and is
completely fascinated trying to figure out Where The Water Goes.
Every time I go near the sink, he comes racing into the kitchen
and jumps up and gets into it (and in my way, of course). He's
perfectly willing to get wet in the process. In this group of
pictures, I'd left the water dripping from the tap, and each
droplet of water made a nice thumping sound against the metal
sink, which was riveting to him.

Unfortunately, the quality of these photos is pretty bad - blurry
and dark, although I did my best with Photoshop - so you can't see
the water on his head and back. Sorry - I'll try to get better shots
next time! At least you can tell from his posture that he's very
intent on watching the drops of water.

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/kittens/sink.html

Joyce

actually, those photos are quite painterly. Kind of abstract - I like them!

Brenda the artist

Old November 27th 03, 02:18 AM

Brenda wrote:

actually, those photos are quite painterly. Kind of abstract - I
like them!

Why, thank you. I assure you, that was not intentional.

You do get a kind of "essence of cat examining sink drain" feeling
from them, don't you? The most visible part of each picture is his
front paw. I don't know why they came out so terrible. Probably the
combination of a cheap camera and a bad photographer. (I got the
camera as a free gift for listening to a 90-minute speil on some
vacation properties that I would never want to own!)

Joyce
Old November 27th 03, 02:23 AM

Marina wrote:

Aww, how cute! Frank is very happy to see that the younger generation
is prepared to carry on his research into Where The Water Goes.

Does he have any research notes or other records he might like to turn
over? I'm sure Frank must have made quite a bit of progress over the
years.

He might be thinking of retiring now that he is turning 16 (tomorrow!).

Oooh, happy birthday Frank!

Another spiffy tuxedo gentlecat for the world of science!

Can't show up at the lab looking sloppy!

Joyce
Old November 27th 03, 08:43 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:

Aww, how cute! Frank is very happy to see that the younger generation
is prepared to carry on his research into Where The Water Goes. He
might be thinking of retiring now that he is turning 16 (tomorrow!).
Another spiffy tuxedo gentlecat for the world of science!

Happy purrday Frank. Will you be getting a new garter? :-)
--
Snoopy
"The Cat. He walked by himself, and all places were alike to him."

Old November 27th 03, 10:17 PM
polonca12000

Awww, how adorable! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

wrote in message
A certain black kitty has discovered the kitchen sink, and is
completely fascinated trying to figure out Where The Water Goes.

snip

Old November 29th 03, 05:43 PM
Christine Burel

How cute -- I bet one of those cat fountains with running water would
fascinate him!
Christine

Old December 2nd 03, 01:33 AM

Christine Burel wrote:

How cute -- I bet one of those cat fountains with running water would
fascinate him!

Ha ha. I'm sure he would. It's just that there would be little stones
and water all over the house in no time.

Joyce

TX kitty fur Stacey Cat anecdotes 4 November 25th 03 07:49 AM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 09:48 PM
Kitty Walk! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 17 October 24th 03 12:46 PM
Posting kitty pics? Allegra640 Cat anecdotes 2 September 23rd 03 04:57 AM
yet another foster kitty! [email protected] Cat anecdotes 10 August 12th 03 09:41 PM