No tree this year

Old November 24th 03, 05:33 PM
Denise VanDyke

Also they are making some pretty nice plastic ornaments these days.

- Denise

Jo Firey wrote:
Quite a few of our "safe" ornaments are cheap wooden toys we hang on the tree. They
look pretty good.

Jo

Old November 25th 03, 10:05 AM
Kajikit

Christine Burel saw Sally selling seashells by the seashore and told
us all about it on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:37:15 -0700:

on... And for those of you who want to see what Oreo thinks of the
Christmas tree, see
12-14 of http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/cfbureltoo
Christine

Oreo up the tree is just SO CUTE!!!!!!

Victor you have to have a tree - just put nonbreakable ornaments on it
instead of glass ones... and don't put 'long-life' or whatever in the
waterpan in case the kitty decides to try and drink it. I can't
imagine christmas without a tree...

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

Here kitty kitty kitty... visit http://www.catslaves.org!

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://www.kajikitscorner.com
Old November 28th 03, 03:03 AM
Hazel Az

So, we're going to skip the tree this year, hoping that by next year
he'll have stopped being such a stubborn kitten.

Victor, you just have no sense of adventure. :-)

Hazel Az

Old November 29th 03, 03:58 AM
Victor Martinez

Hazel Az wrote:
Victor, you just have no sense of adventure. :-)

Adventure you say? ;-) We might yet get a tree. A small one. We'll leave
it out first with no ornaments or lights. We'll see if it gets decorated
then.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 29th 03, 07:25 PM
Hopitus2

WaHoo (Rebel yell). You go, Vic and Tom and the 7 pampered ones! Start off
cautiously, as you said, and little tree remains catless, go from there. If
I never mentioned this before and I am positive you are already
knowledgable, Victor.....but for newer friends of rpca: we abandoned tinsel
of all kinds years ago because of its deadly properties re cats - if they
eat it, like little razor blades in their intestines (the metal kind) and
being ignorant re the plastic kind, just said, "the hell with it all". Tried
the spray-on snow thing but didn't like the look (it hides the ornaments),
so heavy garland-draping has a sparkly effect, and our cats never mess with
it; probably no fun.

:
: Adventure you say? ;-) We might yet get a tree. A small one. We'll leave
: it out first with no ornaments or lights. We'll see if it gets decorated
: then.
:
: --
: Victor Martinez
: Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
: Send your spam he
: Email me he

:

Old December 2nd 03, 02:10 AM
Hazel Az

Hazel Az wrote:
Victor, you just have no sense of adventure. :-)

Adventure you say? ;-) We might yet get a tree. A small one. We'll leave
it out first with no ornaments or lights. We'll see if it gets decorated
then.

That's the spirit!!

Hazel Az

Old December 2nd 03, 01:48 PM
Nan

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 02:10:55 GMT, "Hazel Az"
wrote:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
.. .
Hazel Az wrote:
Victor, you just have no sense of adventure. :-)

Adventure you say? ;-) We might yet get a tree. A small one. We'll leave
it out first with no ornaments or lights. We'll see if it gets decorated
then.

That's the spirit!!

Hazel Az

So far my furkids have undecorated the tree and knocked it over
twice. They are banished from the living room unless I'm in there
until after Christmas.

Nan

Duffy - champion climber MaryL Cat anecdotes 12 November 24th 03 03:49 PM
For MaryL Rachel Cat anecdotes 5 October 23rd 03 12:37 PM
Vino barks up the wrong tree badwilson Cat anecdotes 7 October 17th 03 01:36 AM
[OT] Hurricane Isabel tree damage John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 11 September 29th 03 06:08 AM