Popcorn

Old November 20th 03, 03:58 AM
John Biltz

Default Popcorn

This seems strange to me but Bruiser likes popcorn. I discovered it when
I knew I had dropped a few and when I went looking for them only found
Bruiser staring at me. Next time I gave him a few. I can't sit down
with some without him begging. Four good size kernals seems to satisfy
him and I am careful they are well popped.

Old November 20th 03, 04:42 AM
Gizela

Gizmo loves apple danish type things....well, the bits I break off for her
anyway.

And she LOVES anything salty!!

.net...

Old November 20th 03, 05:25 AM
Marina

"John Biltz" wrote
This seems strange to me but Bruiser likes popcorn. I discovered it when
I knew I had dropped a few and when I went looking for them only found
Bruiser staring at me. Next time I gave him a few. I can't sit down
with some without him begging. Four good size kernals seems to satisfy
him and I am careful they are well popped.

Frank likes popcorn too. He usually only eats two.If I give him a third, he
sniffs at it, gives it a polite lick, then walks away.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 20th 03, 07:37 AM
Hopitus2

The Evil 3 think of popcorn as prey, like lizards....and play with it, but
they never eat it..it doesn't look like much fun as prey to me, but you
never know what will get the old gals going, and I'm glad they still like to
play once in awhile (just not with BT Rowdy!).

"Marina" wrote in message
:
: "John Biltz" wrote
: This seems strange to me but Bruiser likes popcorn. I discovered it
when
: I knew I had dropped a few and when I went looking for them only found
: Bruiser staring at me. Next time I gave him a few. I can't sit down
: with some without him begging. Four good size kernals seems to satisfy
: him and I am careful they are well popped.
:
:
: Frank likes popcorn too. He usually only eats two.If I give him a third,
he
: sniffs at it, gives it a polite lick, then walks away.
:
: --
: Marina, Frank and Nikki
: marina (dot) kurten (at) pp (dot) inet (dot) fi
:

Old November 20th 03, 10:27 AM
Vicki J

Popcorn is a toy for batting around in our house. Chips, jelly snakes
and lamb chops are another matter. Kissing cats is one thing, but
having them try to steal food out of your mouth is another. Some
people say Lucy and Tia are spoiled ...

Vicki
Old November 20th 03, 11:23 AM
Theresa

My Jake likes popcorn too. I try to bite off the kernel part and only give
him the white fluffy part.
I'll never forget: One evening I was sitting on the couch, watching tv. I
had a cannister of popcorn next to me, the kind that is divided into 3
different flavors. Jake jumped up on the couch, reached in and grabbed a
cheese flavored piece and ate it. I was just grateful he didn't just lick
the cheese off and leave me with a soggy piece of popcorn!

Theresa

.net...

Old November 20th 03, 03:38 PM
TJ and The Dust

Oh, Dusty loves to pretend McDonalds French fries are lizards. He will hunt,
taunt, bat about, torture and eventually devour them when he has had his fun!

TJ

"Hopitus2" wrote in message
The Evil 3 think of popcorn as prey, like lizards....and play with it, but
they never eat it..it doesn't look like much fun as prey to me, but you
never know what will get the old gals going, and I'm glad they still like to
play once in awhile (just not with BT Rowdy!).

"Marina" wrote in message
:
: "John Biltz" wrote

Old November 20th 03, 04:56 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:58:59 -0800, John Biltz
wrote:

This seems strange to me but Bruiser likes popcorn. I discovered it when
I knew I had dropped a few and when I went looking for them only found
Bruiser staring at me. Next time I gave him a few. I can't sit down
with some without him begging. Four good size kernals seems to satisfy
him and I am careful they are well popped.

I have offered TuTu one on occasion. She says "what? that's junk!"