Pirate Cat Voyage Update #7

Old December 2nd 03, 02:24 AM
Tanada

Default Pirate Cat Voyage Update #7

This past week and a half has been as wonderful as any week and a half
could be. I am with my beloved lady cat, Chloe. We have watched the
moon, shared romantic dinners (even though catered by the fat wench),
purred together for Mrs. Dot, Dave G's wife, and sang in the pirate
choir together. We even had our Thanksgiving turkey together, as we
made the fat wench cook both turkey and ham for our gourmet pleasure.

We didn't understand why she would include cranberry sauce, dressing,
Jell-O salads, and the other stuff she made, although QC appreciated the
Mince pie. She is one strange cat. The fat wench made up for it in
excellent turkey, though, and Adam even caught us a tuna, which was
added to the menu. We cats ate good.

The only problem I have is that the beautacious Chloe won't leave her
humans to her clone and stay with me. She insists that her humans will
languish and die without her to love them, and they can't or won't join
us in the USA. She will stay with us until the end of the week then
ghost back to her humans in Melborn. This is not a good thing. We're
trying to figure out a way for us to be together more in the future. I
may have to improve my powers of teleporting back to Austraila in the
future.

Anyway, we sang to Dot G. and then purred for her, as she became ill.
The fat wench says it may have been because of our singing. I don't
think so, but we did promise not to sing any more. So we purred
instead.

The dogs were fun. We teased and tortured them. Maya and Waffles led
us in our game with them. They chased us, barked and yapped at us, and
ran themselves in circles trying to catch us. We sang and led them on.
The poor mutts didn't know what hit them. The fat wench says that its
no wonder Dot became ill after dealing with her confused and muddled
puppies. Hah! No cat would have problems like that.

We are now heading for Hawiee. Adam says that he'll teach us how to
surf. I don't know if Adam knows how to surf, but he isn't getting me
wet without a promise of fish at the end of each trip. PawRob says that
you can get some great fish called mawhe mawhe. The fat wench says that
you can see flowers year around. I'll have to send some to the adorable
Miss Chloe.

I wonder if she'd be interested in becoming a detective's glamorous
lady? I may open my own detective agency when we get back. The fat
wench says that there are a lot of things that go missing around the
house. We could find them, do searches for our feline friends, and suss
out information about the hoomins. I like the idea. But then again, I
also like the idea of becoming a jet pilot, but my paws won't reach the
controls.

Yours in Fishes,

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old December 2nd 03, 09:47 PM
polonca12000

What a romantic update!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Tanada" wrote in message
This past week and a half has been as wonderful as any week and a half
could be. I am with my beloved lady cat, Chloe. We have watched the
moon, shared romantic dinners (even though catered by the fat wench),
purred together for Mrs. Dot, Dave G's wife, and sang in the pirate
choir together. We even had our Thanksgiving turkey together, as we
made the fat wench cook both turkey and ham for our gourmet pleasure.

snip