cat abuse video

Old June 1st 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default cat abuse video

I used to post to this group some about a cat I had problems with, I
am only popping in now because I was looking at cat videos on you tube
and ran across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U765...h=insane%20cat

I thought someone here might know the origin of the video if it is
something that has circulated or maybe someone might see it that
recognizes the cats/person's voice. I know it is unlikely anything
will result from trying to find the person in this video but it
disturbed me.
Old June 1st 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

That video is absolutely sick!! That guy doesnt deserve to have cats. I
wish someone would report him. THe poor cats, absolutely sick
behaviour! I wish I didn't watch that.

Old June 1st 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

That video was original upload to stupid videos they would have any info on
it

ups.com...

Old June 1st 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Simba's Mom" wrote in message
ups.com...
That video is absolutely sick!! That guy doesnt deserve to have cats. I
wish someone would report him. THe poor cats, absolutely sick
behaviour! I wish I didn't watch that.

When you see "abuse" in the subject, a good rule of thumb is, don't watch
it. Usually the intent of the OP is to upset you. I didn't watch it. I never
watch these things.

Old June 1st 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Simba's Mom" wrote in message
ups.com...
That video is absolutely sick!! That guy doesnt deserve to have cats. I
wish someone would report him. THe poor cats, absolutely sick
behaviour! I wish I didn't watch that.

When you see "abuse" in the subject, a good rule of thumb is, don't watch
it. Usually the intent of the OP is to upset you. I didn't watch it. I
never
watch these things.

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

Me either - I'm just glad when there *IS* a warning in the subject line so I
can avoid the thread. If there were something I can do to stop these things
(writing letters to congresscritters for tougher laws), I do - other than
that I don't want to upset myself reading about it.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 1st 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article ,
rtable says...
I used to post to this group some about a cat I had problems with, I
am only popping in now because I was looking at cat videos on you tube
and ran across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U765...h=insane%20cat

I thought someone here might know the origin of the video if it is
something that has circulated or maybe someone might see it that
recognizes the cats/person's voice. I know it is unlikely anything
will result from trying to find the person in this video but it
disturbed me.

I've seen it before. Gorgeous cats, particularly that all white one. But
one sick ******* that owns them. Why the hell adopt a cat if you're
going to terrorize it?
Old June 2nd 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

You know what? One of the reasons I hated being in the Navy when I was
younger was because I was surrounded by people that would have thought
that was the epitome of humor.

I wouldn't blame the cats if they joined together and murdered him in
his sleep.

Old June 2nd 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

T wrote:

In article ,
says...
I used to post to this group some about a cat I had problems with, I
am only popping in now because I was looking at cat videos on you tube
and ran across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U765...h=insane%20cat

I thought someone here might know the origin of the video if it is
something that has circulated or maybe someone might see it that
recognizes the cats/person's voice. I know it is unlikely anything
will result from trying to find the person in this video but it
disturbed me.

I've seen it before. Gorgeous cats, particularly that all white one. But
one sick ******* that owns them. Why the hell adopt a cat if you're
going to terrorize it?

I don't know. I am halfway convinced he thought it was humor and
halfway convinced he has a mental problem and was not trying to be
funny. Either way, nothing can be done about it I guess.
Old June 3rd 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default The Human Gene Pool

There is a serious quality problem with the human gene pool.