Samwise got locked out

Old November 17th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default Samwise got locked out

I was warn and sunny here today and the doors to the enclosed porches were
open. Samwise got left on the front porch when DH went to work. I can home
about an hour after he left.
Cinnamon always wants to go out and went to the front door. I paused there
to pet her and heard a faint cry from the other side of the door. I look out
and Samwise is sitting there.
I opened the door and he came running in telling me all about being locked
out. Cinnamon went right over to him and touched noses and then stayed near
him. This was the first time I saw her show any concern for him. She doesn't
usually get along with him.

Ann
see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old November 17th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Ann wrote:

I opened the door and he came running in telling me all about being locked
out. Cinnamon went right over to him and touched noses and then stayed near
him. This was the first time I saw her show any concern for him. She doesn't
usually get along with him.

Awww, she secretly cares about him!

Joyce
Old November 18th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ann wrote:
I opened the door and he came running in telling me all about being locked
out. Cinnamon went right over to him and touched noses and then stayed near
him. This was the first time I saw her show any concern for him. She doesn't
usually get along with him.

How sweet of Cinnamon! It's so nice when they start to get along.

Old November 19th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-11-17 15:48:46 -0600, "Ann" said:

I was warn and sunny here today and the doors to the enclosed porches
were open. Samwise got left on the front porch when DH went to work. I
can home about an hour after he left.
Cinnamon always wants to go out and went to the front door. I paused
there to pet her and heard a faint cry from the other side of the door.
I look out and Samwise is sitting there.
I opened the door and he came running in telling me all about being
locked out. Cinnamon went right over to him and touched noses and then
stayed near him. This was the first time I saw her show any concern for
him. She doesn't usually get along with him.

Ann

It's funny, but even when they don't "buddy up" I think they do get
concerned over abscenses.

Cat Survives Being Locked in Cage, Tossed in River Gold Finger Cat health & behaviour 4 December 31st 05 07:12 PM
Samwise pics on abpa Ann Cat anecdotes 0 June 25th 05 07:46 PM
New pictures of Samwise Ann Cat anecdotes 18 June 25th 05 05:52 AM
Bruiser was locked out John Biltz Cat anecdotes 2 March 25th 04 03:34 AM