Remembering Uncle Serge

Old April 24th 12, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Remembering Uncle Serge

That is very nice, Amelia
Our Mom isn't on Facebook for a lot of reasons, but I hope lots of money can
be raised for such a worthy cause. yeUP
Mosey, for his House

"Amelia T Cat"

My Paw posted the message below on a couple of Facebook pages, and I
thought it would be appropriate to post it here as well:

In memory of Serge Dasara:

An animal shelter near me (Animals Deserving Of Proper Treatment,
adoptpetrescue.org) is holding a charity 5K walk on Sunday, May 6, 2012.
It has been more than 15 years since I've done anything like this, but I
am going to walk this event. I'll be wearing a black t-shirt that says
"In memory of Serge Luciano Dasara, RB 4/21/12". I know that doing this
won't help ease the pain of Serge's passing, but I believe that helping a
no-kill shelter is something of which Serge would have approved.

I have also created a "Team Serge" page to accept donations for the ADOPT
shelter. That page is at https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/
danielmahoney/adopt-19th-annual-makinstridesforstrays-walkathon. I've
started the process with a donation of $5 to ADOPT. If any of you feel so
inclined, I would invite you to make a donation of whatever amount you
are comfortable with. I will do my best to make sure that the folks at
ADOPT know that the donations that come in through the Team Serge page
are in Serge's memory.

Once the walk is over I will update the Team Serge page with photos and
video clips, and I will probably update Serge's kitty pages on my web
server with the info as well.

Old April 24th 12, 07:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

A bigbig Fangu tu yur paw furr duink diz.
It felt good tu be abul tu donate tu sutsh a gudgud kawz.
Lettuce know heow da walk goez fur unka Dan.
P2nya

Old April 24th 12, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I willz allatime pozt here beclawz da soft purfursta pozt onnna newz grupz,
hersef duzint haffa faze buk or ofur thingz eifur, OEJ
"Booker" wrote in message
Weze will donate sumfing. Dis iz a gud gud idea.

We iz depressed bout Unka Serge. ize figgur dat ize gonna be da only one
left meowin heer an efurryone elze will be gone, since weze not part of da
ofur gruupz.

Old April 24th 12, 10:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ps ursef needsa senda gramby a email anna make her fiz herown catnekshun so
Lizzy can meow to ursef agin, Trudi

Old April 24th 12, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Amelia,

Fangu.

Booker, wipin a teer off ov hiz wisker, an purrin fur da Two Sisfurz an
da Catmunity dat haz lost part ov itz soul

On 4/23/2012 11:53 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:05:11 -0700, Booker wrote:

Weze will donate sumfing. Dis iz a gud gud idea.

We iz depressed bout Unka Serge. ize figgur dat ize gonna be da only one
left meowin heer an efurryone elze will be gone, since weze not part of
da ofur gruupz.

Not to worry, Booker, my human will always be here. And if he's away
(like when he was out of town in Lost Wages) my Meowmie will always post
for us in a pinch. So you won't ever be alone here.

Amelia

Old April 24th 12, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default Update: Remembering Uncle Serge

It now looks like mineown Meowmie will be walkin wif mine Paw! So we will
haf two hoomins wearing t-shirts that say "In memory of Serge Luciano
Dasara". I'm suggestin to Meowmie dat her mebbe take Starr da Dogg too.
Den "Team Serge" could be 3 walkers.

Sammy
Old April 24th 12, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Apr 23, 9:28*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Yuse notted awone Booker. If dis Meomie wud be a gud sekatree n stop
beein in thu land of elsewhere, we wud stop lurkin an dat wud bee gud
[evil glare at Meomie]
We is soso sad bowt Unca Serge, he wanted ower pikshures fur da gurls
webbysite n dis badbadbad sekatree neffur gotted wound tu it...she feelz
furry bad abowt it naow.

A depressed Gordon household, sad about Serge.

Uncle Serge's web site is hosted on my Paw's web server, so if your
Meowmie could send your photos to my Paw I'll make sure that he gets them
added to Uncle Serge's web page. You can send them to dan at catfolks dot
net, dan at smurgle dot net, or catdude at gmail dot com.

Amelia

Awh fangs, we is onna mission naow!

Wong sufferin Gordon Kittiez
Old April 24th 12, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Fixed URL

I have also created a "Team Serge" page to accept donations for the
ADOPT shelter. That page is at https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/
danielmahoney/adopt-19th-annual-makinstridesforstrays-walkathon. I've
started the process with a donation of $5 to ADOPT. If any of you feel
so inclined, I would invite you to make a donation of whatever amount
you are comfortable with. I will do my best to make sure that the folks
at ADOPT know that the donations that come in through the Team Serge
page are in Serge's memory.

I apologize; the URL quoted above is too long for some newsreaders and
breaks. I built a smaller URL; you can go to:
http://goo.gl/LTiSw
instead.

Amelia
Old April 24th 12, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

I apologize; the URL quoted above is too long for some newsreaders and
breaks. I built a smaller URL; you can go to: http://goo.gl/LTiSw
instead.

Amelia

You can actually choose between that URL and http://goo.gl/708qd - the
last one is my Meowmie's page, and Meowmie and Paw are both registered as
"Team Serge".

Amelia
Old April 25th 12, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

I apologize; the URL quoted above is too long for some newsreaders and
breaks. I built a smaller URL; you can go to: http://goo.gl/LTiSw
instead.

Amelia

You can actually choose between that URL and http://goo.gl/708qd - the
last one is my Meowmie's page, and Meowmie and Paw are both registered as
"Team Serge".

Amelia

We' still' feel bad that we can't donate 'any' money , because our humans
are on disability
But we will be purring and our humans will be praying for those going on the
walk for Uncle Serge,
who was a kind, caring, loving, forgiving man, and an asset to our
Community.
He is very missed.
Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps, and our wonderful humans, Mommy Kyla and
Pa Dutch

More purrs for Uncle Serge, please Amelia T Cat Cat community 23 April 16th 12 12:36 AM
Another Uncle Serge update Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 April 9th 12 05:41 PM
Remembering TV Amelia T Cat Cat community 7 October 27th 10 10:37 PM
Remembering DD Dan M Cat anecdotes 10 May 10th 06 10:19 PM
Remembering a Persian Stacey Cat anecdotes 2 February 1st 04 02:57 AM