Owrown High Priestess ov Bast haz gon to da Brij

Old April 29th 12, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Joan

Default Owrown High Priestess ov Bast haz gon to da Brij

Thank you for all the purrs. We feel every one of them, and I know
Banda does too. They really do help.

Momma Jo

Weze furry sorri to heer dis sad newz. Weze purrin fur Miranda-banda an
da fambly she left behind, dat da gud memfuriez remayne, an da holes in
der hartz heel.

Booker, fur his fambly

On 4/27/2012 10:29 PM, Rebecca wrote:
Deer frenz, I haz sadsad nooz. After bein sik fur sum time, High Priestess
Miranda-banda telled herown hoominz dat it wuz herown time to go to da brij,
an dey helped her go dere. Here iz whut dey rited:

Banda has packed her bags and left her beautiful blackcat Banda body.
She is on her way to RB. She asked me to write and say goodbye to all
her friends still here on earth. She is looking forward to seeing all
her friends at RB and hopes they will come light the path so she can
find her way. Despite being a Shaman Cat Healer and High Priestess of
Bast, she does not remember last time she was Out There. She said she
is sure she will find the way, but since she has not done this for a
while, she wouldn't mind a few signposts along the way.

I myownself will alwaze rememfur da wunnerful wedwink serrymoniez dat
Miranda-banda purrformed fur memfurz uv da komoonitee. Dis iz anudder grate
loss fur da komoonitee, along wif da utherz dat haz went to da Brij
resintlee.

Rebecca

Old April 29th 12, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Joan

Thanks, Storrmmee. Smooch.-- MJ

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 08:16:29 -0500, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

diz iz indeed a greet lozz OEJ

Old April 29th 12, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Joan

[respectful snippage for bandwidth]

We will capsure da northern lites tu lite Miranda-banda tu thu
Bridje...it is onny fittin that they lite her way. She wus furry wise
n powerful. She leefs a bigbig space.

Gordon Kitties, wipin away a teer n slippin a noose awound thu
northern lites n capsurin dems.

Wow, Gordon Kitties, how do you know how to do that?? What a
*wonderful* way to light Miranda-banda's path!! It's just beautiful.
And thanks for the kind words about her. It makes me feel so good to
know that Banda was so well known and loved.

Momma Jo, staring in awe at the amazing feat the Gordon Kitties are
doing and the absolutely gorgeous lights, all aflame together like
that
Old April 29th 12, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Joan

It certainly will!!!

Momma Jo, in awe

Fangu, Gordon kitteez, Ize shur dat will hewp herownself.

Rebecca

Old April 29th 12, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Joan

[gentle snippage for bandwidth]

Sew sad. sew sowee. si
Pit2nya

Awww, Pit2nya, thanks.

Momma Jo, offering the nice liddle cat soft pets
Old April 29th 12, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Joan

[gentle snippage for bandwidth]

Missy turns the red Jeep-fingy around at the Bridj. At first, she is
just going to turn on her headlights to help light the way for Banda.
Then she says, "less go GIT herseff" and starts back down.

Liddle black Bandacat looks around and sees a beam of unimaginably
intense and beautiful light. Way in the distance she hears faintly
the Gordon Kitties voices talking to the lights, and she realizes that
they have harnessed the Northern Lights for her. Humbled by the great
honor, she pads her way along the beautiful beam until she hears the
sound of a red Jeep-fingy. Looking up, she sees Missy in the
distance. Excited to see her old friend, Banda starts jumping up and
down, waving. "Missy! Missy! I'm ofur heer!" and then, to herself,
"I fink I'm gonna *LIKE* it heer."
Old April 29th 12, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

smoocheez bak, we iz so sorry but den onna ofur paw, she hadda wunnerful
life wif ursefz anna will be watin fur ursefz ta come to be wif hersef agin,
OEJ

Old April 29th 12, 09:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Ai em bery bery soree tu heer dat Miranda-banda had tu go tu da Brij.

But, she wil be happi dere, wif awl uf da RPCC kitteez dere dat she
nowed, anna awl da ober gud gud kitteez der dat she wil meet der, tu.

ai em sedin purz fur da hoomons dat she leeved heer, dat ar sew sad dat
she is gone nao.

lorilei

Old April 30th 12, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Apr 29, 12:59*am, Joan wrote:
[gentle snippage for bandwidth]

Missy turns the red Jeep-fingy around at the Bridj. At first, she is
just going to turn on her headlights to help light the way for Banda.
Then she says, "less go GIT herseff" and starts back down.

Liddle black Bandacat looks around and sees a beam of unimaginably
intense and beautiful light. *Way in the distance she hears faintly
the Gordon Kitties voices talking to the lights, and she realizes that
they have harnessed the Northern Lights for her. *Humbled by the great
honor, she pads her way along the beautiful beam until she hears the
sound of a red Jeep-fingy. *Looking up, she sees Missy in the
distance. *Excited to see her old friend, Banda starts jumping up and
down, waving. *"Missy! *Missy! *I'm ofur heer!" *and then, to herself,
"I fink I'm gonna *LIKE* it heer."

Gordon Kittiez smile at Miranda- banda as she skips over to Missy.
Harry smiles and slips the noose holding the lights. With a final
burst of rainbow colours the lights sparkle on Miranda-banda once more
and disappear.

The Gordon Kittiez link paws and with a final wave to all the furends
they see coming over to collect Miranda-banda they turn and head home
to Scatland. They are honoured to have lit the way for the High
Priestess of Bast.
Old May 1st 12, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Hi Momma Jo and Momma Beth , You are very welcome for the candles.
Our Momma Kyla has made a page for you, with all the candle messages and she
would like to send them to you, for a keepsake, if that's okay with you
both.
Love, Mosey for his House.

Hi, Mosey and House of Mosey.

We're her hoomins, Momma Jo and Momma Beth of the Jesse Memorial Cat
Complex. Thank you so much for the candle. It's just beautiful.

Momma Jo

Diz iz sutch sad nooz. Hoo wuz hur hoomin? ai wyl mayke uh candle fur
Banda.
Luffs en sorrow, Mosey fur hiz Hous