Shood I tell Samanfa?

Old May 8th 12, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Shood I tell Samanfa?

Diss cat hoo wibs in da nayborhood tole me sunfin an I don' know
wether to tell Samanfa.

Hee is a big hansum boycat hoo is yoosully kwite gud nachurd and pets
Ant Micki or Uncl Bill wen he sees dem.

HOWSUMEFFER, wen da Bear and widdl Samanfa is woking da Uncl Bill,
Samanfa YAPS an YAPS at da kitty an he dew gno wike diss.

Sew he tole me to tell herseff to meet him ooside aloan an settle diss
wike AMINALS. He sez he don't wanna haff two hurted da Bear or Uncl
Bill. Purrsonally, I don' fink he wan anee trubl wiff da Bear, hoo is
genl but reel big.

I tol him dat I MITE tell her. I wood haff ast mine usual adbisor but
shee is busy at da Brij.

--
WooToo, puzzled in Coneticat
Old May 8th 12, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

WooToo mine dearz u needzta haff a talk wiff herself bout her behafviour.
She need ta unnerstnad youenz all lifff in da hood and must get along.
Piglett hoping it works out. Wascal, you and Bear keep an eye on Lil'
Samanffa jus in kaze her duzent get da idearment.

Old May 8th 12, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_5_]

Diss cat hoo wibs in da nayborhood tole me sunfin an I don' know
wether to tell Samanfa.

Hee is a big hansum boycat hoo is yoosully kwite gud nachurd and pets
Ant Micki or Uncl Bill wen he sees dem.

HOWSUMEFFER, wen da Bear and widdl Samanfa is woking da Uncl Bill,
Samanfa YAPS an YAPS at da kitty an he dew gno wike diss.

Sew he tole me to tell herseff to meet him ooside aloan an settle diss
wike AMINALS. He sez he don't wanna haff two hurted da Bear or Uncl
Bill. Purrsonally, I don' fink he wan anee trubl wiff da Bear, hoo is
genl but reel big.

I tol him dat I MITE tell her. I wood haff ast mine usual adbisor but
shee is busy at da Brij.

--
WooToo, puzzled in Coneticat

HiHi WooToo

Pursunly ai fink yew SHUD tok tew widdl Samanfa ubaowt da nise big hansum
boycat, n tel herownself
NAWT tew kaz uf trubbul cuz AWL aminals shud git ulong. yeUP..dat iz mai
opinyun n ai m stikin' tew et!
bai da wai, ai hab unly met une dog en mai lyfe n hym wuz nise.

Mosey..pawing WooToo uh peece uf uh puzzle n waffing

Old May 8th 12, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On May 8, 4:11*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Diss cat hoo wibs in da nayborhood tole me sunfin an I don' know
wether to tell Samanfa.

Hee is a big hansum boycat hoo is yoosully kwite gud nachurd and pets
Ant Micki or Uncl Bill wen he sees dem.

HOWSUMEFFER, wen da Bear and widdl Samanfa is woking da Uncl Bill,
Samanfa YAPS an YAPS at da kitty an he dew gno wike diss.

Sew he tole me to tell herseff to meet him ooside aloan an settle diss
wike AMINALS. He sez he don't wanna haff two hurted da Bear or Uncl
Bill. Purrsonally, I don' fink he wan anee trubl wiff da Bear, hoo is
genl but reel big.

I tol him dat I MITE tell her. I wood haff ast mine usual adbisor but
shee is busy at da Brij.

--
WooToo, puzzled in Coneticat

Cud yu not get Samanfa tu giff da biggoodnachuret boycat a wink wen
she goes past? Da boycat woud be soso surpwised dat by da tyme he
wurked it owt Samanfa woud be past him?? Den negst tyme dey met,
purrhaps he woud be winking at Samanfa?

Harry, total romantikal kitty whu wikes winkin but not AMINALS.