First cat-proof sofa from Ikea

Old April 14th 15, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rusty[_2_]

Default First cat-proof sofa from Ikea

I never expect this. Wonder whether it really works.

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ikea...mpaign=managed

Winnie

Old April 15th 15, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 4/14/2015 1:58 PM, Rusty wrote:
I never expect this. Wonder whether it really works.

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ikea...mpaign=managed

Winnie

I can't help wondering whether it was first posted on the first of this
month.

Joy

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old April 15th 15, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

I never expect this. Wonder whether it really works.
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ikea-issues-kat-the-world-s-first-cat-friendly-sofa-217719

I can't help wondering whether it was first
posted on the first of this month.

Look at the date under the author's credit.

Old April 16th 15, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 4:58:29 PM UTC-4, Rusty wrote:
I never expect this. Wonder whether it really works.

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ikea...mpaign=managed

Winnie

Lurker her nowadays.... It would be much better if it were made from RECYCLED cardboard (much more eco-friendly) and should be fairly inexpensive as people would have to replace them more often than "real" FURniture...

And yes, I was it was an April Fool's article... but still.... anyone know anyone in the FURniture business???
Old April 16th 15, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 4/16/2015 11:14 AM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 4:58:29 PM UTC-4, Rusty wrote:
I never expect this. Wonder whether it really works.

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ikea...mpaign=managed

Winnie

Lurker her nowadays.... It would be much better if it were made from RECYCLED cardboard (much more eco-friendly) and should be fairly inexpensive as people would have to replace them more often than "real" FURniture...

And yes, I was it was an April Fool's article... but still.... anyone know anyone in the FURniture business???

I wish I did. As you said, one could use recycled cardboard. Also, the
furniture could be made so the cardboard parts could be replaced as
needed, rather than having to replace the whole item. I'm sure there
would be a big market for such things.

Old April 17th 15, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 4/16/2015 2:14 PM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 4:58:29 PM UTC-4, Rusty wrote:
I never expect this. Wonder whether it really works.

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ikea...mpaign=managed

Winnie

Lurker her nowadays.... It would be much better if it were made from RECYCLED cardboard (much more eco-friendly) and should be fairly inexpensive as people would have to replace them more often than "real" FURniture...

And yes, I was it was an April Fool's article... but still.... anyone know anyone in the FURniture business???

I think it's a great IDEA!

Jill

New sofa Marina Cat anecdotes 6 June 17th 12 04:03 AM
Cat eating sofa. Yowie Cat anecdotes 14 July 7th 09 10:52 PM
We finally have a sofa! Pat Cat anecdotes 21 August 27th 06 04:12 PM