Purrs for my LLL

Old June 27th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs for my LLL

He had an awful last two art shows. Mudslides wiped out several canopies at
the Cleveland show. Luckily not his but he still lost about $15,000 in
lower-hanging artwork due to mud not to mention all the carpeting he had in
the canopy. Some of the paintings can be cleaned (canvas is pretty
forgiving). But he stretches his own on hand-built frames and the wood is
warped.

And his ex-girlfriend ran over his dog. No, not on purpose, but why was she
even over there? He had a friend pet sitting. Then he got a phone call,
she backed over his dog and killed it. Oh god!

On the drive home (800 miles) he started having chest pains and cold sweats.
He pulled over and took a couple of aspirin which eased things up. Yes,
he's under a cardiologist's care and yes, he carries nitroglycerine caps
with him.

He's already had two heart attacks, the last one resulted in a quintuple
bypass. I'm terribly worried about him. He's home now but I need to
convince him to go back to the doctor. Maybe his meds need adjusting or
something.

Anyway, purrs please! I cannot lose him after finding him all these years
later!

OB Cats: His big fat cat is named Kidder Kidder sort of rivals Lori's
Samazon except Kidder is a peanut-butter shade. I think Kidder weighs close
to 20 lbs.

Jill

Old June 27th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
[...]

Purrs for John and purrs for you, it must be more worrying when you can't be
with him.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old June 27th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote:
[...]

Purrs for all.

Randy

http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

Old June 27th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs for all.

Randy

Many purrs and hopefully some of that artwork can be reframed.

--Fil

Old June 27th 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote
Maybe his meds need adjusting or something.

Sounds like his diet could use some adjusting too.

Mega-purrs en route.

Old June 27th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote
Maybe his meds need adjusting or something.

Sounds like his diet could use some adjusting too.

Mega-purrs en route.

When he's on the road he mostly eats tuna fish or ham sandwiches. I'm sure
his cat would approve. LOL

Jill

Old June 27th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
[...]

Purrs for your LLL. You do need to find a way to "make" him get a
checkup--just for his (and your) peace of mind. Could be something
else, too; I've had chest pain/sweating with gastro-type episodes.
Aspirin also makes it "go away". What you described certainly sounds
worthy of causing enough to stress for that kind of upset.
Tuna is good, but he probably already knows mayo is the Devil. I used
to love tuna sandwiches, but the fat-free mayo just isn't as good. :-(
Hope he and his art recovers. I can't imagine putting so much work and
heart into an object then having it covered in mud. Poor guy.

Sherry

Old June 27th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:36:36 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

He had an awful last two art shows. Mudslides wiped out several canopies at
the Cleveland show. Luckily not his but he still lost about $15,000 in
lower-hanging artwork due to mud not to mention all the carpeting he had in
the canopy. Some of the paintings can be cleaned (canvas is pretty
forgiving). But he stretches his own on hand-built frames and the wood is
warped.

And his ex-girlfriend ran over his dog. No, not on purpose, but why was she
even over there? He had a friend pet sitting. Then he got a phone call,
she backed over his dog and killed it. Oh god!

The same thing happened to my ex-husband. His ex-girlfriend ran over
his dog, too. What's that all about?

On the drive home (800 miles) he started having chest pains and cold sweats.
He pulled over and took a couple of aspirin which eased things up. Yes,
he's under a cardiologist's care and yes, he carries nitroglycerine caps
with him.

He's already had two heart attacks, the last one resulted in a quintuple
bypass. I'm terribly worried about him. He's home now but I need to
convince him to go back to the doctor. Maybe his meds need adjusting or
something.

Anyway, purrs please! I cannot lose him after finding him all these years
later!

OB Cats: His big fat cat is named Kidder Kidder sort of rivals Lori's
Samazon except Kidder is a peanut-butter shade. I think Kidder weighs close
to 20 lbs.

Jill

Purrs for all four of you-- Jill and John, and Persia and Kidder.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War