The snow has begun

Old November 21st 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default The snow has begun

It's still pretty light, but central Iowa is now getting snowfall. Should
be interesting to see how the kitties like it when I get home. I know that
Harri really dislikes snow, but the others haven't experienced it yet.

Old November 21st 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
It's still pretty light, but central Iowa is now getting snowfall.
Should be interesting to see how the kitties like it when I get home.
I know that Harri really dislikes snow, but the others haven't
experienced it yet.

Should be fun to see their reactions! In west TN it's unseasonably warm. I
have the windows open. It's supposed to cool down tonight and only get up
to 50F tomorrow, but that's still very mild considering it's American
Thanksgiving.

Jill

Old November 21st 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Pictures and videos please

I will do so this evening.

Old November 21st 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bobblespin[_2_]

Daniel Mahoney wrote in
news
It's still pretty light, but central Iowa is now getting snowfall.
Should be interesting to see how the kitties like it when I get home.
I know that Harri really dislikes snow, but the others haven't
experienced it yet.

We (Ottawa, Canada) got about 4 inches overnight instead of the rain
predicted. The scenery this morning was gorgeous - beautiful, white and
clean. However, Sonny did not appreciate it, at all. He sniffed it, waited
until I cleared a path around the house, watched while we shovelled the
laneway, then came right back in. He's sleeping beside me and has given up
on the day. Normally he's in and out all day until 4 o'clock. He hates the
cold and snow just as much as last year.

Bobble
Old November 21st 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

thunderstorm in central IL waiting for the snow, Lee
news

Old November 21st 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
It's still pretty light, but central Iowa is now getting snowfall. Should
be interesting to see how the kitties like it when I get home. I know that
Harri really dislikes snow, but the others haven't experienced it yet.

I'm so jealous! It's darn hot here (86F = 30C) in Central Texas. We're
supposed to get a cold front in this evening, I'm looking forward to a
holiday weekend with a roaring fireplace!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 21st 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Matthew wrote:

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message

It's still pretty light, but central Iowa is now getting snowfall. Should
be interesting to see how the kitties like it when I get home. I know that
Harri really dislikes snow, but the others haven't experienced it yet.

Pictures and videos please

Agreed - especially on the videos. I want to see them taking a step
and then shaking off the foot.

Joyce
Old November 21st 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

I have a brother in law in Texas, near Galveston and cold for him in about
65F.

What is cold for you, Victor? Enjoy your fireplace.I wish we had one.

Ann

Old November 21st 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Ann wrote:
What is cold for you, Victor? Enjoy your fireplace.I wish we had one.

The high tomorrow is supposed to be in the 50's, that definitely counts
as cold for me.
The coldest I've ever been was 17F (-8C) here in Austin a few years ago.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 21st 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

17F is to cold any where. 50's sound like perfect fire place weather. Your
cats must love the fire.

Snow Marina Cat anecdotes 5 January 29th 07 05:34 AM
Ot le tit snow let it snow at least frost NMR Cat anecdotes 27 January 10th 06 04:27 PM
Harness training has begun :o) Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 0 February 1st 05 02:10 AM
SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 2 December 24th 04 06:45 PM
SNOW!!!!!SNOW!!!!!SNOW!!!!!SNOW!!!!!SNOW!!!!! Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 27 December 24th 04 06:32 PM