Pweeze Dunt feed da trollz

Old August 22nd 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^*.*.^=

Default Pweeze Dunt feed da trollz

Dere r sum people heer hoo r saying bad fings bout my Meowmie Kyla, n mee
tew n my adbise iz jest tew ignore dem. Dey are frum dat beeetlez newzgroop
n r sayin fings dat are kalled a 'forge' anna dey r doin et heer tew, sayin
fings her dint say.
We will not lissen to dem. Nope. N we gnow bedder dan tew crosspost.
Sumone iz beeing a spy, n dat iz not nise.
Unkl Fred n Unkl Dan gnow dat dey r forged n Meowmie dunt reed dat groop no
more or write dere, so agin, jest ignore dem n maybe dey will scoot away.
Dunt reeply tew dem at awl. iffen we ignore dem, den dey will git bored n
leeve usses alone. Fangu furry mutch fur doin dis.
We r heer tew hab fun n dunt want gnow trubble.
I am so gwad tew see Lovable Louise bak heer.
Hur iz a nise kittty.
Wuv yew awl
nosepoinks n headbumps
Mosey

Old August 22nd 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Thatz horrible that youze Meowmie is being attacked that way Mosey. Ize
knowz that Meowmie just deletes crosspostz like that without even reading
them. Ize hopez theyze just go away for youze & youze Meowmiez sake.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old August 23rd 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Mosey dear fren, diz iz Piglet anna u don haff to pologize for da trolls,
itz best not to mentionz all of diz mess, dat iz what dey eatz on. When dat
crap comes juzst nore it, no commentz atta allz. We knowz it iznt you so
don pologize for sumphin u didn do.
. ..

Old August 23rd 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:35:44 -0700, Mosey =^*.*.^= wrote:

[...]

Weel sayed mosey tanks for dat, ooo good boy.

nuzzles
Old August 23rd 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 21:44:59 GMT, Ray or Fran wrote:

Thatz horrible that youze Meowmie is being attacked that way Mosey. Ize
knowz that Meowmie just deletes crosspostz like that without even reading
them. Ize hopez theyze just go away for youze & youze Meowmiez sake.

Puddi Cat

Aksalent, oos hepping all us katzen luvers.
--
Kyla%b
now deleting entire thread
Old August 23rd 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^*.*.^= Mosey =^*.*.^= is offline
Banned

"Ray or Fran" ...
Thatz horrible that youze Meowmie is being attacked that way Mosey. Ize
knowz that Meowmie just deletes crosspostz like that without even reading
them. Ize hopez theyze just go away for youze & youze Meowmiez sake.

Puddi Cat

Fangu Puddi Cat. Dat iz dat bezt fing tew doo.
Wat groopz dew yer Meowmie reed?
Wee hopez dey jest go away tew.
You kan sen hur a emayle tew iffen yew wanna.

Mosey

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old August 23rd 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^*.*.^= Mosey =^*.*.^= is offline
Banned

Hihi Piglet,
Fangu fur da adbise. Yew is rite anna dey r eetin on et heere on dis post
tew wif forgez heer. Yew kan tell by my 'fase'.
I will make no commentz tew dat badbad ones at awl. Somtimez i feel wike I
kant doo nuttin rite. But I will try. Fangu agin m y dear fren.
Meowmie wishus da greeblings wud get outta Granbyz servur.
Wuv
Mosey

Old August 23rd 08, 06:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^*.*.^= Mosey =^*.*.^= is offline
Banned

Default Hey Piglet Pweeze Dunt feed da trollz

Piglet, I tooked yer advise butt I see forges dat r nise frum dat beatles
groop n dey say Kyla insted myown name. shud I anxwer dem.? I see dey
hab dat beatlez crosspost agin but Meowmie dunt go dere no more n I dunt
gnow wat tew doo.
Umkay, I wunt say fangu or nuttin? Wat shud I do?
I gotta go eet myown supper gnow.
Mosey
Confoozed n feelin stoopid dat I putted up dis post

Old August 23rd 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
My Cat's Pink Dick

Thatz horrible that youze Meowmie is being attacked that way Mosey. Ize
knowz that Meowmie just deletes crosspostz like that without even
reading them. Ize hopez theyze just go away for youze & youze Meowmiez
sake. Thooz beetles foks are ****z.

Puddi Cat

--
pLeEsE mEaT mY oWNer; sEnDs MoNIeS
http://s7y.us/32o

Old August 23rd 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Notdumbatall

The Beatles spoke better English than you.