The Insensitive and Uncaring families Rant

Old December 14th 04, 01:26 AM
CatNipped

Default The Insensitive and Uncaring families Rant

"Yowie" wrote in message

That is foul. Not just insensitve, but actually disgusting, insulting and
abusive (both to you and her own children). Puke.

{{{{{Pam}}}}}

Sweetie, I have come to the conclusion that shared DNA means *diddly

squat*,
its just one of those strange biological facts that we have to be born

from
sperm and ova from *somewhere*, its just random chance that it was your
parents, and again, random chance that they produced your siblings. It

means
nothing in and of itself. Family - *true* family - is simply a collective
noun for those whom we love. DNA has *nothing* to do with it.

Proud to consider the Shirks (and the rest of RPCA) actual honest to
goodness, *family*.

Yowie

Shocked into silence - which is so rare I don't think it's ever happened
before. So, what Yowie said!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 14th 04, 01:52 AM
Tanada

Yowie wrote:

Proud to consider the Shirks (and the rest of RPCA) actual honest to
goodness, *family*.

Yowie

We're also proud to consider RPCA as family, rather than the idiot
sister and her brood. I think that's why the Toad Suck gathering means
so much to me. I even invited the sister I DO love and a cherished
cousin and his wife to join us there. I doubt if they will, but...

BTW for what it's worth, the sister I invited is the one who's elder
son's first word was "Meow."

Pam S.

Old December 14th 04, 01:53 AM
Tanada

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'm at a loss for words. Except that I sure can understand why you're better
off without them.

Now, if you were to tape that device to the end of a truncheon (nightstick),
you could use the hackysacks to pound them on the head? While yelling
"stupid ballbrains"!!!

Too bad I didn't think of it at the time. I'd have been arrested, but
it would have been worth it.

Pam S.

Old December 14th 04, 01:55 AM
Tanada

TBird wrote:

I'm just stunned.

TBird ----- how often did she drop them on their heads as babies?

I dunno about dropping them on their heads, but I suspect that some one
dropped her on or in something when she was young. Her hubby is/was
just as disgusting. As Rob once said, two swine sharing the same sty.

Pam S.

Old December 14th 04, 03:39 AM
Stormin Mormon

"Your Honor, we accuse Tanada of beating up the party of the second part
with a set of tes---- which he had given her for a present....."

I know, there are some perfect moments which don't occur to us until years
later. I'm sure I've got a list of them, but I havn't thought of them yet.

I did have a chance to practice my droll understatement. Couple weeks ago, I
was at a church social, and stepped into the mens room to lose some water
weight.

There were two urinals, and one stall. There was singing coming from the
stall, which is quite unusual for a mens room at a church social.
Considering that LDS folks don't drink.

Well, an elderly gal in a bright red dress and fluffy frills stepped out of
the stall, and proceeded to wash her hands in the sink next to me. I was
also washing my hands at this moment.

Chris: "I think one of us might be in the wrong bathroom."

Her: "What are you doing in the ladies room?"

Chris: "Look...." points to urinals...... "I think you may be mistaken."

Would you believe she walked out, came back in and started to wash her hands
again. She told me how confusing the signs are, and then dried her hands and
walked out.

Ah, well. I find out later she has advanced senile dementia. Not that I
woulda noticed?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tanada" wrote in message
nk.net...

Old December 14th 04, 04:44 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Tanada had some very interesting things to say
about The Insensitive and Uncaring families Rant:

BTW for what it's worth, the sister I invited is the one who's elder
son's first word was "Meow."

Sounds like our kind of people. :-)

Old December 14th 04, 04:45 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Stormin Mormon" had some very
interesting things to say about The Insensitive and Uncaring
families Rant:

Ah, well. I find out later she has advanced senile dementia. Not that I
woulda noticed?

Oh dear. Did you alert a family member to just how far gone she's
getting? [Says the woman who spent a few years helping care for a
great-aunt with Alzheimer's.]

Old December 14th 04, 04:45 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"TBird" had some very interesting things to say
about The Insensitive and Uncaring families Rant:

TBird ----- how often did she drop them on their heads as babies?

My question is how often was this sister dropped on her head?

Old December 14th 04, 06:09 PM
Tanada

She does indeed sound like a class A moron. She actually believed that
CPS would take action because you chose not to follow a religious custom?
How did they respond to her complaint? (Please don't tell me they tried
to intervene...)

Unfortunately, they told her what she COULD turn me in for. Every
December (Christmas), May (Mother's day), and September (my birthday)
after that, I could count on CPS to be at my door to investigate
reported Child neglect, physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse,
parental insanity, parental paranoia, parental mental illness, and
whatever else she could dream up.

The worst part of all this is that Washington State NEVER expunges their
abuse complaint records. Even when proven wrong, the state will never
take my name out of their files of potential child abusers. Somedays I
want to cry.

As of February, I am free from all fear that she'll find me and turn me
into CPS for something else. Mandy turns 18, and will be a legal adult.
Now, watch the skank try to turn me in for providing drugs and alcohol
or something equally nasty to Mandy.

That is just too bizarre for words. How incredibly mortifying that must
have been, that your sister's kids would know about your sex life (or lack
thereof). I don't know how old they were when they did this, but if they
were fairly young, I would say that your *sister* should be the one to be
visited by CPS!

The kids were 11, 13, and 15 at the time. I have even offered to go up
in a comparison psych eval with the woman, but the state where I
volunteered this said that, no matter how tempting, they couldn't allow
dueling psychos.

Pam S. trying to find humor in all this

Old December 14th 04, 06:11 PM
Tanada

Mogget wrote:

Gack. I am having a serious sense of humour failure over this.

Remember, friends are God's apology for your family...

Thanks,

but the reason I posted this is to get a series of stupid family tricks
stories going. I don't need sympathy, I just want to know that I'm not
the only one with a disgusting family.

Pam S. yelling for HELP here