No San Diego Home for Conan

Old July 6th 05, 03:04 AM
CatNipped

Default No San Diego Home for Conan

"hansupskirtz" wrote in message
oups.com...
-L. wrote:
CatNipped wrote:

LOL! Burn!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Yeah, you know all about BURN, doncha, Torchie?

-L.

Are you back to accusing CN of burning her own cat? Do you really
believe that or are you just libeling CN again?

Apparently she is!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 6th 05, 03:05 AM
CatNipped

-L. wrote:
CatNipped wrote:

LOL! Burn!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Yeah, you know all about BURN, doncha, Torchie?

-L.

Are you back to accusing CN of burning her own cat? Do you really
believe that or are you just libeling CN again?

Apparently she is!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Ack! Sorry about that - and I just warned about people who do the
"follow-up-to" trick to get replies to another group.

Please ignore.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 6th 05, 04:36 AM
jmcquown

-L. wrote:
CatNipped wrote:

LOL! Burn!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Yeah, you know all about BURN, doncha, Torchie?

-L.

Are you back to accusing CN of burning her own cat? Do you really
believe that or are you just libeling CN again?

Apparently she is!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Ack! Sorry about that - and I just warned about people who do the
"follow-up-to" trick to get replies to another group.

Please ignore.

Hugs,

CatNipped

I don't know why you insist on dealing with this group of people, Lori.
Obviously you didn't burn your own cat. You're just being stubborn by
rising to the bait. Please quit that group while you still have some sanity
left. Then maybe we won't have the "spillage" over into this one.

Wish I'd had a camera with a working battery tonight. Persia got up in the
closet and was snoring her pretty head off on the shelf, obvlivious to the
world The battery I ordered should be here tomorrow.

Dinner tomorrow (although I may not be able to take a pic!) will be beef
stew served over rice. Next time we have a troll I'll post the recipe

Hugs,
Jill

Old July 6th 05, 09:14 AM
-L.

-L. wrote:
CatNipped wrote:

LOL! Burn!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Yeah, you know all about BURN, doncha, Torchie?

-L.

Are you back to accusing CN of burning her own cat? Do you really
believe that or are you just libeling CN again?

Apparently she is!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Ack! Sorry about that - and I just warned about people who do the
"follow-up-to" trick to get replies to another group.

Please ignore.

Hugs,

CatNipped

My apologies to the group, but this needs to be exposed - Lori Crews is
a boldfaced liar. Hansupskirtz's (the poster who cross-posted this
thread) email address resolves to one Ben Crews, whom I believe is
Lori's husband:

***paste***

Results from "find all messages by this author" search of Google:

Searched all groups Results 1 - 2 of 2 for
for . (0.04 seconds) Sorted by relevance

Lance Storm vs. Kurt Angle
Clearly the best match of the night. From the promos at the beginning
of the show through the match itself. I wasn't nuts about ...

alt.pro-wrestling.wcw - Aug 4 2001, 5:19 pm by Ben Crews - 11 messages
- 8 authors

No San Diego Home for Conan
LOL! Burn! Hugs, CatNipped Yeah, you know all about BURN, doncha,
Torchie?
-L. Are you back to accusing CN of burning her own cat? ...

rec.pets.cats.health+behav - Jul 4, 12:47 pm by hansupskirtz - 220
messages - 30 authors

**end paste**

The header for the message in the wrestling group contains the exact
same email address as the one that cross-posted *this* thread to *this*
newsgroup from H+B. So quit acting as if you are innocent, Lori.
Either you or your husband purposely cross-posted this thread to
anecdotes - again - to draw MORE attention to yourself.

And for the record, NO ONE accused you of anything. I will repost the
quote below, to prove it. What I said is I HIGHLY SUSPECTED you
torched Bandit because you have some sick need for attention.

"She's clasically narcissistic and certifiably ****ing nuts. The whole
freaking world revolves around her (doncha know!), and when it doesn't
she'll invent something (post a flaming thread, come up with some inane
question) to make sure it does. I highly suspect the whole "Bandit's
been burned!" fiasco was a case of Munchausen by proxy - wouldn't
surprise me one bit. "

So stop lying and stop trying to act innocent. You did this for
attention, just like you posted pictures of your butt. You are
seriously mentally ill.

-L.

Old July 6th 05, 09:28 AM
Mary

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

-L. wrote:
CatNipped wrote:

[...]

Now, now, Lyn. Is this another thing for Jonathan and Will
to be proud of? The very nice people here have asked you to
keep rphb matters out of this group. Why on earth would you
go against their wishes?

Old July 6th 05, 09:30 AM
Mary

"-L." wrote yourself.

And for the record, NO ONE accused you of anything. I will repost the
quote below, to prove it. What I said is I HIGHLY SUSPECTED you
torched Bandit because you have some sick need for attention.

"She's clasically narcissistic and certifiably ****ing nuts. The whole
freaking world revolves around her (doncha know!), and when it doesn't
she'll invent something (post a flaming thread, come up with some inane
question) to make sure it does. I highly suspect the whole "Bandit's
been burned!" fiasco was a case of Munchausen by proxy - wouldn't
surprise me one bit. "

So stop lying and stop trying to act innocent. You did this for
attention, just like you posted pictures of your butt. You are
seriously mentally ill.

Lyn, even I am beginning to feel embarrassed for you.

Old July 6th 05, 09:59 AM
-L.

Mary wrote:
Now, now, Lyn. Is this another thing for Jonathan and Will
to be proud of?

You don't have any concern for my husband or my child. And you
certainly have no concern for me.

The very nice people here have asked you to
keep rphb matters out of this group. Why on earth would you
go against their wishes?

Why don't you ask CatNipped. She cross-posted it.

-L.

Old July 6th 05, 02:16 PM
CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I don't know why you insist on dealing with this group of people, Lori.
Obviously you didn't burn your own cat. You're just being stubborn by
rising to the bait. Please quit that group while you still have some

sanity
left. Then maybe we won't have the "spillage" over into this one.

You're right. Even DH is getting upset (and *he* ended up causing this
latest fiasco!) about not only what's been said about me in the group (which
doesn't bother me, I just consider the source), but about the filthy,
threatening email I'm getting from an anonymous re-mailer. And I'm talking
physically threatening, not just stop posting on the group type threatening.
That really doesn't bother me either - after all, we live in the gun-toting
capital of the *world*. [Just two weeks ago a guy shot and killed a man who
was trying to steal his tow truck. The thief didn't have a gun, but the guy
claimed he made a "threatening move" towards him. The guy was not even
indicted!]

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 6th 05, 04:36 PM
-L.

CatNipped wrote:

You're right. Even DH is getting upset (and *he* ended up causing this
latest fiasco!)

Oh please. The people who read this group are not that naive and
certainly not that stupid. Grow up and accept responsibility for your
part in this cross-posting, flame-thowing fiasco ands quit playing the
"victim".

-L.

Old July 6th 05, 04:42 PM
-L.

CatNipped shows her true colors (just not in here):

So stop lying and stop trying to act innocent. You did this for
attention, just like you posted pictures of your butt. You are
seriously mentally ill.

-L.

My gawd, if you're going to accuse someone of something at least have
the
balls to stand by what you write! Or is the same person who is
standing
behind you holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read the posts
you
protest against (to the point of wanting to start your own little
moderated
group) also forcing you to write things you know aren't true?

Are your now ashamed of the filth and lies you've posted and don't want
the
people over in rpca to see what a sleaze you really are? Too late -
Victor
plonked your ass long ago! You should be ashamed, and I'm sure as soon
as
Jonathan is old enough to read the filth you've written he's going to
be
ashamed of having a nasty mom like you (or maybe not since *you'll*
have
"raised" him, after all)!

Yes, you're perfectly correct, when I asked, Ben did admit to posting
that -
he's sick of filth like you posting lies about me - he didn't try to
hide
his identity, *he* has nothing to be ashamed of. What's the matter
Lynnie?
Doesn't Will stick up for you? Or is he ashamed to be married to such
a fat
scumbag?

And I'm sure you wouldn't post pictures of your ass - all that blubber
would
make people ill. Besides which, you show your ass constantly without
us
having to see pictures of all that nasty fat!