No San Diego Home for Conan

Old July 6th 05, 06:46 PM
CatNipped

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 12:21:52 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

CatNipped shows her true colors (just not in here):

I never claimed to be any other color, but I noticed you didn't post
*your* reply to *me* here. But no, you haven't accused me of anything!
LOL You're just upset because you can't chase me away with your venom

and
I'm not backing down.

IMHO Time for "Mommy" stories. They are much better and fun to read,.
MLB

OK, you're on. I'll start writing "Working at Home With Mommy" today! ;
[Sorry about my stubborn streak.]

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 6th 05, 07:03 PM
Mary

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

CatNipped shows her true colors (just not in here):

I never claimed to be any other color, but I noticed you didn't post
*your* reply to *me* here. But no, you haven't accused me of

anything!
LOL You're just upset because you can't chase me away with your venom

and
I'm not backing down.

IMHO Time for "Mommy" stories. They are much better and fun to read,.
MLB

OK, you're on. I'll start writing "Working at Home With Mommy" today! ;
[Sorry about my stubborn streak.]

You're in the right, Lori. You have done nothing to deserve this
viciousness.
Anyone who reads the group(s) knows that. People are not stupid.

Meanwhile, Cheeky is helping Mommy by providing a valuable
paper-shredding service in my office as I work. My job is just
to make sure that only things that should be shredded hit the floor!

Old July 6th 05, 07:08 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"Mary" wrote in message ...

"-L." wrote yourself.

snipped a bunch of yammering

Lyn, even I am beginning to feel embarrassed for you.

And I am embarrassed for you. So there. I feel *SO BAD* for Dan, and
anyone else who just wanted to help and stay anonymous. And how in God's
name do you know if Dan is out of town or typing from a lap top in
"I'mhidingfromMary, USA"? And how do you know for sure if Conan is in a
cage, a boat, a bowl, or a plane?

The point is... the cat is NOT going to be euthanized!!!!!!!

This has become an *addiction* to you, Mary. It's not healthy. It's making
you look foolish, along w/others who _won't_ let this go. I just know that
Conan will be in a nice home, if he isn't already. Why? Because I have
faith. I believe Conan's horrible stuff is behind him now.

I am gonna trust in my heart that Conan is fine. Why? Because that cat is
the MOST popular cat there is right now!!! So, LET IT GO and let God, or
whatever it is you believe in to take care of Conan kitty!!!

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

Old July 6th 05, 07:09 PM
Mary

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
news
"Mary" wrote in message

[...]

I have to wonder why you are bringing things up in this group that
belong in the other group? I have agreed not to do that, in order to
keep the peace here. I would be glad to discuss matters with you
elsewhere, but here is not the place. Please honor the wishes of
your rpca friends and keep this material out of this group. If I
can do it I feel certain that you can.

Old July 6th 05, 07:12 PM
Christina Websell

"Mary" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Jeanne Hedge wrote:
On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 08:16:08 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

about the filthy,
threatening email I'm getting from an anonymous re-mailer. And I'm

talking
physically threatening, not just stop posting on the group type

threatening.

Have you reported it to the police?

That really doesn't bother me either - after all, we live in the

gun-toting
capital of the *world*. [Just two weeks ago a guy shot and killed a

man who
was trying to steal his tow truck. The thief didn't have a gun, but

the guy
claimed he made a "threatening move" towards him. The guy was not
even
indicted!]

You must live in Florida...

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com

She lives in Texas. It's legal there to use deadly force to protect
your property. That's why he wasn't indicted. The account I read in the
paper said the guys were leaving with his stolen car, in a stolen tow
truck. The owner just opened fire and blew six rounds into the cab of
the truck, hitting one guy in the head. Mindboggling.

It is also true that in Texas a man accused of murder got off using the
defense that the victime "needed killing."

What?? How so?
Only asking because I'm amazed.

Tweed

Old July 6th 05, 07:14 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"Mary" wrote in message

[...]

ROFL...

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Old July 6th 05, 07:16 PM
Mary

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Mary" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

[...]

I'll try and dig up a reference to it--it was a news story I read some
years ago. Don't get me wrong--I love Texas. It has the distinct feel
of a foreign country--and I don't mean because of any ethnic
mix--just because people are so different there. When I visit
there, I have the strong feeling that they actually did secede
from the United States way back when!

It is hard to describe, but it is almost like there is still a strong
"frontier" quality in some of the ingrained values. Even in
cosmopolitan places like Houston and Dallas and Austin.

Old July 6th 05, 07:18 PM
Mary

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
.. .

"Mary" wrote in message

[...]

I don't see why that is funny. Read the post to which you
responded. It is not even about Conan any more. Moreover,
I did not bring it into this group.

Defying the wishes of your friends to keep this group peaceful
is not at all funny to me.

Old July 6th 05, 07:28 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

news "Mary" wrote in message

[...]

But you have been discussing it as MUCH as you CAN in *that* group, and
remarking about it in here.

Defying the wishes of your friends to keep this group peaceful
is not at all funny to me.

I have lovely friends in here who "ROFL'd" with me on this one, Mar.
Denial is not a river in China. Read the subject line, deary.

Now... didn't you just say your shredder has whiskers??? ^..^

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Old July 6th 05, 07:40 PM

Christina Websell wrote:

It is also true that in Texas a man accused of murder got off using the
defense that the victime "needed killing."

What?? How so?
Only asking because I'm amazed.

Tweed

I don't recall that story, but I don't doubt it. It sounds about right.
Christina, you can probably answer this for me. I heard that even the
policemen in the UK don't carry guns. Is that true?
Again, mindboggling. And I bet per capita there's a whole bunch more
violent crime in Texas than in the UK. So gun-totin' isn't the answer
is it.
Don't get me wrong. I was raised in Bubbaville USA where every kid gets
a .22 by the time they hit their 10th birthday. Every male over the age
of 15 drove a truck with a gun rack in the back window. (Yes, to
school!) I just grew to hate guns as I got older. Hate violence in
general really, even on TV.
Sherry