How silly hoomins iz wif snowmonsters

Old December 3rd 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default How silly hoomins iz wif snowmonsters

Dis weekend we had snowmonsters falling out of da sky. Dey was a funny
kind dat Paw called "freezing rain". If made da ground cold and slippery
so dat none of usses wanted to go outside. It freezed our paws when we
stepped on it.

We haz a garage back behind da howse. Da hoomins keep da metalmonsterz in
dere. An we haz a big curving driveway dat goes from da garage to da
street. It getted all covered wif snowmonsters and icemonsters.

Now us kittiez know dat da way you deal wif snowmonsters 'ttacking yourown
drifeway is dat you takes a nice long nap and when da weather warms up da
snowmonsters go away. Did mineown hoomins do dat? No, ub course not. Dey
getted big plastic shovels and shoveled da snowmonsters and pushed dem
around and sprinkled salt on dem and chipped away at da ice and slipped
and slided all ober da place.

How silly is dat?

I sure you offur kittiez haf hoomins dat haf enuf sense to stay indoors
and let da snowmonsters go away by demselfes.

Den to make fings even worserer, dis morning da metalmonster door on da
garage freezed to da drifeway so it wouldn't open. Dat is a CLEAR
indication dat da hoomins need to stay home and cuddle wif kitties all
day. Did dey do dat? NO, of course not! Dey pried da door open and goed to
dere toona places.

I just don't know what we iz gonna do wif deze silly hoomins.

Ranger
Old December 3rd 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ranger,

Weze hafin problems heer tu, efen dough we dont haf snowmonsters.

Da hoomins leef fur da tuna place AN DEY TURN OFF DA HEET.

Dis is terrible. Dey freeze us kittiez till dey git home, den dey turn
on da heet again.

What ar we kittiez to du?

Booker, Snowflake and Chappy (huddlin unner da cuvers cuz it gits down
to da low 60s in da houze).

Old December 3rd 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 09:31:26 -0800, Booker wrote:

Ranger,

Weze hafin problems heer tu, efen dough we dont haf snowmonsters.

Da hoomins leef fur da tuna place AN DEY TURN OFF DA HEET.

Dis is terrible. Dey freeze us kittiez till dey git home, den dey turn
on da heet again.

What ar we kittiez to du?

Booker, Snowflake and Chappy (huddlin unner da cuvers cuz it gits down
to da low 60s in da houze).

Datz awful! You kittiez is welcome to teleport to ourz place. At least
ourz hoomins leaf da heater on. It stays purrty comfy fur usses. You can
see dat at http://newton.catfolks.net/indoors/.

Now if we could just get dem to leave more fudz out...

Ranger
Old December 3rd 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ranger da gramby used to turn down da hear but her figgured it took more to
warm da houze up den to kepp it at a middle of the road setting. Her iz ole
enuf her says Her won't be cold and we greez wif diz decizion.
We hafnt had to shovel yet but she duz dat and sometimez fallz on her well,
you know where dese hoomans usually landz. Piglet remembering the winter
gone by.

Old December 3rd 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

We haz dis purroblim, too, essept dat we haz a ottomattick fingy dat changiz
da tempurrcher wifowt nohoomin havvin to tuch it. It ternz da tempurrcher
down in da day time, but at leest we kan sit in da sun den. But it also
ternz down da tempurrcher at NITE when dere iz no sun an to make fingz
worser, Meowmie duznt let ussez sleep wif her!

When is dat boot kamp fur sekkaterries happenin?

Sundance

Old December 3rd 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you hasta juzt lof dem, dey iz juzt nlot brite sumtimez, Tiger, liztenin to
da wind monzterz
news

Old December 3rd 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 3, 12:44 pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 09:31:26 -0800, Booker wrote:
Ranger,

Weze hafin problems heer tu, efen dough we dont haf snowmonsters.

Da hoomins leef fur da tuna place AN DEY TURN OFF DA HEET.

Dis is terrible. Dey freeze us kittiez till dey git home, den dey turn
on da heet again.

What ar we kittiez to du?

Booker, Snowflake and Chappy (huddlin unner da cuvers cuz it gits down
to da low 60s in da houze).

Datz awful! You kittiez is welcome to teleport to ourz place. At least
ourz hoomins leaf da heater on. It stays purrty comfy fur usses. You can
see dat athttp://newton.catfolks.net/indoors/.

Now if we could just get dem to leave more fudz out...

Ranger

You wud FINK dat Uncl Bill, hoo luvs cuddleseep anna don wike da cold,
wud stai hom wiff usses anna huddle. Weee effen haff a bigbig d*ggy
hoo iz berry warm anna wikes uss kittees anhee wuvz Uncl Bill. Sew
Uncl Bill cud stai hom all day anna bee warm. It isn wike Meowmie
Micki hoo haz too tak car uv r disabld frenz, sew shee haz to go two
wurk. Butted hee goes two wurk ennyway.

Bud dey gotta weeve da heet way up. Four da parrots. Caus dey freez
eezy.

Maggee May

Old December 3rd 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

We haz dat purroblim, too, essept dat da heet gitz terned off at NITE! At
leest in da day we kan sit in da sun to git warm. At nite derez no sun, AN
we duznt git to sleep wif Meowmie to keep warm, eedur!

When iz dat sekkaterry boot kamp happenin?

Sundance