China and Fluff

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 26th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ollie2

Default China and Fluff

Hi everyone, I am just back from a cruise along the Yangtse in China. It
is an amazing place - buildings are going up everywhere, and there is an air
of excitement as they await the Olympic Games in Beijing. However - on the
minus side the pollution is bad!!! We came home through Bangkok.

Fluff was sick before we left with crystals in the urine. Fortunately she
got over it before we left but has to be on a special diet permanently.
The three went to prison while we were away (they call it prison but it is
really a super cattery with all mod cons.)

Apparently Fluff's condition is more common in Persians and male cats.

Here is a little puzzle to test your powers

The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit
by the blue blocks or touching the black walls. If you can go longer than
18 seconds you are phenomenal. The US Air Force uses this for fighter
pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

Bev

--
The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Danger: Ferocious Ball of Fluff Charleen Welton Cat anecdotes 10 February 10th 05 11:16 AM
China? Yowie Cat anecdotes 28 October 8th 04 02:14 AM
Cat Shipped from China Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 24 April 27th 04 01:14 AM