FINAL DAY FOR SIGNING-UP FOR SEKRIT SANTA!!!!!!!

Old November 21st 04, 06:02 AM
Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Default FINAL DAY FOR SIGNING-UP FOR SEKRIT SANTA!!!!!!!

Well kittiez, the time has finally come. Today (Sunday, November 21) is the
last day to sign up for Sekrit Santa! Don't miss out on all of the fun!
Sign Up TODAY!!!!!

It has become apparent that many kittiez are having problems submitting
through the web page (which is located here
http://www.geocities.com/meowykissam...rit_santa.html. For some, it works on
the second try, and for others, it doesn't seem to work at all.) If you are
having difficulty, just answer the following questions and return this to
me.

The webpage has been updated as of Saturday, November 20, 2004 at 11:55 pm.
If your name is not there, I did not receive sign-up information. Please
resubmit it (or complete the information below and email it to me at
).

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Do you want to be a Sekrit Santa?

Do you want to be on the Kissamouse card list?

Name of all kittiez in the household:

Hoominz first and last name:

Telephone Number (don't forget the area code):

Email Address:

Address to send your Kissamouse card:

Gift address (where Sekrit Santa will send your gift, if different from
above):

Do you want, if needed, to be a back-up Sekrit Santa (in case someone signs
up and can't fulfill their commitment) ?

If, for shipping cost reasons, you do not want to ship to a country other
than your own, please check here.

Any special instructions, i.e., on special diet, no treats please, no nip
(lol),etc.:

Other comments? Feel free to list the type of items that you may like for
Kissamouse and I will pass that information on to your Sekrit Santa. This is
especially helpful to some people who lurk on the newsgroup but cannot post
to it, and also for the new kittiez who may not know you very well to know
what you would like.

Old November 26th 04, 06:02 PM
Newfield Kitties

It has become apparent that many kittiez are having problems submitting
through the web page (which is located here

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Owr names arnt der, an we sined up!
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Owr stoopid meowmie wuz tew late tew see dis, tew!
WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, an Barney

In loving memory of:
Buddy Jo - 10/82 - 12/30/98
Arizona - 07/02/97 - 03/11/00
Lemon - 10/95 - 10/06/00
Tinsel Bean - 10/83 - 08/17/02
Sierra Blue - 10/30/95 - 09/01/04
http://members.aol.com/_ht_b/tinselbean/Home-index.html

Old November 26th 04, 06:43 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Newfield Kitties wrote:

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Owr names arnt der, an we sined up!
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Owr stoopid meowmie wuz tew late tew see dis, tew!
WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, an Barney

Hay, Newfield Kitties, try habing yourz hoomin send a e-mail to da
Sekrit Santa Coordinator, see if maybez da Coordinator can helpz you. I
fink dat da Coordinator (who must be a kitty, fings go so smoothly) has
sum backup Santa Kitty volunteers. If not, den post again here and we'll
see if any of us kittiez can hep wif your situation.

Sammy
Sammy Kitten

Old November 27th 04, 05:05 PM
Newfield Kitties

Fangu Sammy, but we wants tew send prezzies tew sum uther kitties, tew. Weez
ben collektin fings.

Chip spokeskitty

Old November 27th 04, 06:00 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Newfield Kitties wrote:
Fangu Sammy, but we wants tew send prezzies tew sum uther kitties, tew. Weez
ben collektin fings.

I spect dat could be arranged too. If da Coordinator duznt hab a matchup
fur you, let us know and wez will see bout working sumfing out. Dere's
allways kitties dat could use Kissamouse prezzies!

Sammy Kitten