Prayer Request

Old April 21st 05, 02:54 AM
Sobremonte's Acres

Default Prayer Request

Prayer request for our missing cat named Buffo. He was last seen on
April 18th Monday at 8 p.m. He's not a type of cat to stay outdoor too
long for no more than 1/2 an hour. He still has not come home for 2
nights. =A0 We looked everywhere for him and calling him by name and no
sign of him yet. We do not know if someone stole him, hit by a car, or
eaten by raccoons. I am so miserable and my little boy misses him so
badly. The cat is black and white, his face is kinda like a mask of a
batman. A real cute 5 year old cat. He's a tiny and light as a feather
cat. His sister Bella misses him and is looking for him. =A0 All I am
asking God to please, please bring Buffo back home safe and sound or to
bring his dead body home that we can bury him so I can stop worrying.
But my prayer has not been answered yet. I am quite sad and couldn't get
my minds off him. We did went to two animal shelters and no sign of him
there. We are hoping someone will see our post and to bring our cat
alive and not stealing it on purpose for a reward. We are not that kind
of person to have money. =A0 I am so heartbroken and have not sleep for
two nights.

Thanks, brita

Old April 21st 05, 03:16 AM
Dan M

Sobremonte's Acres wrote:
Prayer request for our missing cat named Buffo. He was last seen on
April 18th Monday at 8 p.m. He's not a type of cat to stay outdoor too
long for no more than 1/2 an hour. He still has not come home for 2
nights. We looked everywhere for him and calling him by name and no

We'll be sending our best purrs and prayers for Buffo to come home soon,
and to come home healthy.

Dan
Old April 21st 05, 11:43 AM
Fred Williams

On April 20, 2005 09:54 pmSobremonte's Acres wrote:

Prayer request for our missing cat named Buffo. He was last seen on
April 18th Monday at 8 p.m. He's not a type of cat to stay outdoor
too long for no more than 1/2 an hour. He still has not come home
for 2 nights. We looked everywhere for him and calling him by name
and no sign of him yet. We do not know if someone stole him, hit by
a car, or eaten by raccoons. I am so miserable and my little boy
misses him so badly. The cat is black and white, his face is kinda
like a mask of a batman. A real cute 5 year old cat. He's a tiny and
light as a feather cat. His sister Bella misses him and is looking
for him. All I am asking God to please, please bring Buffo back
home safe and sound or to bring his dead body home that we can bury
him so I can stop worrying. But my prayer has not been answered yet.
I am quite sad and couldn't get my minds off him. We did went to two
animal shelters and no sign of him there. We are hoping someone will
see our post and to bring our cat alive and not stealing it on
purpose for a reward. We are not that kind of person to have money.
I am so heartbroken and have not sleep for two nights.

Thanks, brita

Our prayers are with you.

--
Regards Diana, Ryan and their hooman, Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).
Old April 21st 05, 03:21 PM
Miss Violette

purrs for your family Miss Violette
Sobremonte's Acres wrote in message
Prayer request for our missing cat named Buffo. He was last seen on
April 18th Monday at 8 p.m. He's not a type of cat to stay outdoor too
long for no more than 1/2 an hour. He still has not come home for 2
nights. We looked everywhere for him and calling him by name and no
sign of him yet. We do not know if someone stole him, hit by a car, or
eaten by raccoons. I am so miserable and my little boy misses him so
badly. The cat is black and white, his face is kinda like a mask of a
batman. A real cute 5 year old cat. He's a tiny and light as a feather
cat. His sister Bella misses him and is looking for him. All I am
asking God to please, please bring Buffo back home safe and sound or to
bring his dead body home that we can bury him so I can stop worrying.
But my prayer has not been answered yet. I am quite sad and couldn't get
my minds off him. We did went to two animal shelters and no sign of him
there. We are hoping someone will see our post and to bring our cat
alive and not stealing it on purpose for a reward. We are not that kind
of person to have money. I am so heartbroken and have not sleep for
two nights.

Thanks, brita

Old April 21st 05, 05:14 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

[...]

Purrs for Buffo and his family.
Sylvia

Old April 23rd 05, 03:46 AM

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
[...]

This is Raphael. Mom was listening to NPR this evening on the way home
and there was a lady on who finds lost animals. She said the cats that
she has found are usually not too distant. THat they find a dark place
to hide and don't make a sound even when you are calling them. Have
you looked under the house, under the neighbor's houses with a
flashlight, every single place that might seem like it is too small?
We will cross our paws.

Old April 27th 05, 03:16 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrqueekk!

We ar awl purrin dat da Mr. Buffo findz hiz way home.

Chuggz an Sweetnezz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]