It raned in owrown howse! In da In! Inside!

Old November 14th 09, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default It raned in owrown howse! In da In! Inside!

Dere we wuz, havvin a purrfeckly gud Caturday. I wuz nappin upstarez,
Meowmie wuz doin lawndreez, Rebecca wuz nappin downstarez. All uv a suddin
we heered a funny noyze, an den WADDERMONSTERZ startid fallin frum da seelin
in da downstarez! Dere wuz waddermonsterz kummin down in da livvin rum, in
da eetin area, an over da bak dor! I nevver seed such a fing befur!

Sundance, currently confined to a dry area

Hoomin note:
Something went wrong with the washer upstairs -- I don't know yet if it lost
the ability to shut the water off or what, but I have a plumber coming to
see what went wrong. I don't look forward to having to get everything dried
out!

Old November 14th 09, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 14, 6:15*pm, "Sundance" wrote:
Dere we wuz, havvin a purrfeckly gud Caturday. I wuz nappin upstarez,
Meowmie wuz doin lawndreez, Rebecca wuz nappin downstarez. All uv a suddin
we heered a funny noyze, an den WADDERMONSTERZ startid fallin frum da seelin
in da downstarez! Dere wuz waddermonsterz kummin down in da livvin rum, in
da eetin area, an over da bak dor! I nevver seed such a fing befur!

Sundance, currently confined to a dry area

Hoomin note:
Something went wrong with the washer upstairs -- I don't know yet if it lost
the ability to shut the water off or what, but I have a plumber coming to
see what went wrong. I don't look forward to having to get everything dried
out!

Don wurry Sudance, wee had dat happun an wee had da hoomins fixed it
all up. Dat is wut dey dew bessest.

--
WooToo four hur Hous
Old November 15th 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:15:59 -0800, "Sundance" wrote:

Dere we wuz, havvin a purrfeckly gud Caturday. I wuz nappin upstarez,
Meowmie wuz doin lawndreez, Rebecca wuz nappin downstarez. All uv a suddin
we heered a funny noyze, an den WADDERMONSTERZ startid fallin frum da seelin
in da downstarez! Dere wuz waddermonsterz kummin down in da livvin rum, in
da eetin area, an over da bak dor! I nevver seed such a fing befur!

Sundance, currently confined to a dry area

Hoomin note:
Something went wrong with the washer upstairs -- I don't know yet if it lost
the ability to shut the water off or what, but I have a plumber coming to
see what went wrong. I don't look forward to having to get everything dried
out!

The washermonster is in da basemint heer.
Spring who hates waterz
Old November 15th 09, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Sundance wrote:
Dere we wuz, havvin a purrfeckly gud Caturday. I wuz nappin upstarez,
Meowmie wuz doin lawndreez, Rebecca wuz nappin downstarez. All uv a suddin
we heered a funny noyze, an den WADDERMONSTERZ startid fallin frum da seelin
in da downstarez! Dere wuz waddermonsterz kummin down in da livvin rum, in
da eetin area, an over da bak dor! I nevver seed such a fing befur!

Sundance, currently confined to a dry area

Hoomin note:
Something went wrong with the washer upstairs -- I don't know yet if it lost
the ability to shut the water off or what, but I have a plumber coming to
see what went wrong. I don't look forward to having to get everything dried
out!

Dats awfl. Sening ar deepst symthy. Tutu
Old November 15th 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Nov 14, 4:15*pm, "Sundance" wrote:
Dere we wuz, havvin a purrfeckly gud Caturday. I wuz nappin upstarez,
Meowmie wuz doin lawndreez, Rebecca wuz nappin downstarez. All uv a suddin
we heered a funny noyze, an den WADDERMONSTERZ startid fallin frum da seelin
in da downstarez! Dere wuz waddermonsterz kummin down in da livvin rum, in
da eetin area, an over da bak dor! I nevver seed such a fing befur!

Sundance, currently confined to a dry area

Hoomin note:
Something went wrong with the washer upstairs -- I don't know yet if it lost
the ability to shut the water off or what, but I have a plumber coming to
see what went wrong. I don't look forward to having to get everything dried
out!

Yew mite wanna be xtra nize tu yewrown humin. Dey meigh like
waddurmonsturz inna waddermonstur cave ana da pondz deigh sit in ana
on, but dey du nod like it wen der iz reign inna howse frum da
seeling.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Old November 15th 09, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:15:59 -0800, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dere we wuz, havvin a purrfeckly gud Caturday. I wuz nappin upstarez,
Meowmie wuz doin lawndreez, Rebecca wuz nappin downstarez. All uv a suddin
we heered a funny noyze, an den WADDERMONSTERZ startid fallin frum da seelin
in da downstarez! Dere wuz waddermonsterz kummin down in da livvin rum, in
da eetin area, an over da bak dor! I nevver seed such a fing befur!

Sundance, currently confined to a dry area

Hoomin note:
Something went wrong with the washer upstairs -- I don't know yet if it lost
the ability to shut the water off or what, but I have a plumber coming to
see what went wrong. I don't look forward to having to get everything dried
out!

Oh mine towz!

Dis duz nottid sownd gud; I hopes dat yur meowmie
gets it fiksed soon!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/14/2009 11:08:22 PM
Old November 15th 09, 06:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Gud ting yu wuz uppystayerz, Sunnydanze!
Did yu getz yur pawz attawl wetted?
Wuz da watermonsturz seowpee?
Tell yur meowmee tu hab dem poot sum mowld retardant in da kleen-up
sewlooshun.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 15th 09, 10:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

Well she fiksed da ranin part, but she sed she iznt fixin da broke
washinmasheen. She sez itself iz 26 yeerz old an sheze gittin a noo wun.
Whut duz dat make itself -- venerable or sumfing? I hope she duznt trade ME
in if I gitz to be 26 yeerz old.

Sundance

Old November 15th 09, 10:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Myown pawz gotted a liddle wet, but Meowmie made me stay in a upstarez rum
until awl da innerestin part wuz over. She sed it wuz to keep myownself
safe, but I fingk she juss didnt want me to hewp.

Sundance

Old November 15th 09, 11:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Sundance wrote:
Dere we wuz, havvin a purrfeckly gud Caturday. I wuz nappin upstarez,
Meowmie wuz doin lawndreez, Rebecca wuz nappin downstarez. All uv a suddin
we heered a funny noyze, an den WADDERMONSTERZ startid fallin frum da seelin
in da downstarez! Dere wuz waddermonsterz kummin down in da livvin rum, in
da eetin area, an over da bak dor! I nevver seed such a fing befur!

Sundance, currently confined to a dry area

Hoomin note:
Something went wrong with the washer upstairs -- I don't know yet if it lost
the ability to shut the water off or what, but I have a plumber coming to
see what went wrong. I don't look forward to having to get everything dried
out!

We haz has that hapin lotsa tymes becuz we lives inna old wornout house.
Meomie wuz alwayz payin da toonas tu hoomins tu fix thu roof. Seems tu
have finully werked. Mosta thu tyme, enyway.

--
Sam anna Cinnamon