My Four kids

Old November 9th 05, 10:33 PM
John

Default My Four kids

I'm new to this group, so I thought I would tell you about my "kddies."
which provide much love and affection for this childless couple. First
is TT, which is short for Tuxedo T-Rex. He is a short haired cat with a
tuxedo black and white pattern in his fur. TT also was very aggressive
as a kitten. prompting my wife to comment he was a "little T-Rex" hence
the name.
Our second is Skeeter, whom we acquired when our boarder moved out. She
is a gold tabby with swirls instead of stripes. She's also our little
talker and will often speak in woeful meow, whether she is angry or
about to be fed.
Our third babie is a gray tabby with stripes and spots. He is the
proverbial scaredy cat znd will often cry in fear at the wind or when
there's noise or when he feels alone and wants attention. He is vary
affection and will sit for hours when someone pets him. He has the
loudest purr I've ever heard.
Last, but not least is Callie, whom we adopted just before she was to
be put down. Her name describes her well. She is a Calico with all
white legs and mottled colors pn her head back and tail. Vonda, my
wife, says she looks like a little chubby ballerina weraing leotards.
I hope this mwssages was too long. Thanks for reading!

Old November 10th 05, 01:07 AM
Meowmie Carol

John wrote:
[...]

That is so cool that you adopted them. I have a tortoishell who also
looks like a chubby balerina wearing leortards, but could not have been
so eloquent in describing her.

Old November 10th 05, 04:11 AM
Sylvia M.

"John" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

H'lo. I yam Pitooonya, an olny kittee.
I yam un gray-an-wite-tuxeedo Club kitty.
I awlzo hab eer ufftz an Wite Pawz, so I yam uh memfurr ov twee
klubz heer.

Welkum TT, Skeeter, Callie an the gray tabby with stripes and
spots!

An awzo welkum tu yur sekkertarree.

Pitooonya, AKA Sweetee

Old November 13th 05, 03:48 AM
CatTayls

Welkum to all yew kitteez. Ize noo heer too. I adopted the same
meowmie that wuz owned by Gretchen Marie who just went tothuh Bridj at
age 15. Ize fife yeerz old and weigh 14 poundz so my name iz a
surprize. Hope yew joyn us in our advenchurez.

Little Kitty

Bad news Susan M Cat anecdotes 35 June 1st 06 06:56 PM
And you thought the two-legged kids made things awkward... Singh Cat anecdotes 18 August 12th 04 12:03 AM
New pictures of the kids Cheryl Cat anecdotes 21 June 16th 04 10:08 PM
Kids' curiosity saved the cat mee Cat health & behaviour 9 January 17th 04 11:02 PM