Mooch's world-wide fan club

Old October 6th 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

Default Mooch's world-wide fan club

Bobcat wrote:
And if you don't mind, please let me know where you
and your cat(s) are so we can it add to our "Mooch Fan Map"!

Pandai wrote:
blush We are long time lurking kitties (with a mere hoomin who is the
worst secretary imaginable!). Guess we will delurk for a moment so Mooch
knows he really is famous all over the world. We are Ginger, a British red
point shorthair from Kent, England who, after living with his hoomin in
England for a while, emigrated to..... Holland (the Netherlands), Europe
with his buddies Pandai and Byron, ruddy Abyssinians. We live in a tiny
village in the south.
We would be honoured to be added to the "Mooch Fan Map"!
Pandai, Byron and Ginger in the Netherlands

Pandai, it's an honour to add you kitties - and your "mere hoomin" who
hides behind the pseudonym "mrav" - to the Map and the List of Mooch's
fans world-wide. That's two groups in continental Europe now - The
Netherlands and Finland!

Old October 6th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Bobcat wrote:

Several times I've posted here at RPCA about the adventures of Mooch,
our little tuxie resident stray who shows up regularly on our veranda
for meals (see the most recent thread, "Mooch gets friendly". Someone
nicknamed "Treeline has asked several questions about him, and then
today "Lesley" in the UK confirmed that our stray now has an
international following. He doesn't know all this - or care - of
course, but it's gratifying to know that his fame is spreading around
the world. If you'd like to see a photo of him, and hear more about
Mooch, click here. And if you don't mind, please let me know where you
and your cat(s) are so we can it add to our "Mooch Fan Map"!

Soncek and I live in Slovenia, Europe,
Polonca and Soncek

Old October 6th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Ann in Connecticut USA
Samwise, Cinnamon and Abby (cats)

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos
"Bobcat" wrote in message
oups.com...
Bobcat wrote:
Anyone else? Let's see. No one's signed up
yet in continental Europe, New Zealand or Australia. -
Australia...hmmm. I think I'll ask Flippy if she'd like to join us.
After all, we're using her great website for these posts!

Flippy wrote:
Please add Mooch's Number 1 fans from Melbourne, Australia!
Flippy, Mia, Juliet, Chloe, Tiffy & Jetson.
My cats http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Flippy, I knew you'd represent Australia in Mooch's fan club! After
all, you've been his biggest fan, and even given him his own page in
your great kitty website. You and Mia and your clowder are now official
members, and are added to the list which I'll post here when we get
more names, and I'll send you a copy.

http://www.flippyscatpage.com/moochtwo.html

Old October 7th 06, 08:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

Bobcat wrote:

Pandai, it's an honour to add you kitties - and your "mere hoomin" who
hides behind the pseudonym "mrav" - to the Map and the List of Mooch's
fans world-wide. That's two groups in continental Europe now - The
Netherlands and Finland!

You already have Finland covered, but if you want another, you might add
us too - the cats Laku and Nico and myself, Christine, in Laitila, the
South-West of Finland.

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old October 7th 06, 10:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

Christine K. wrote:
You already have Finland covered, but if you want another, you might add
us too - the cats Laku and Nico and myself, Christine, in Laitila, the
South-West of Finland.

That's wonderful having you and your cats on Mooch's List and Map! TWO
in Finland. That means we have more people and felines in countries in
the northern latitudes as well as Mooch and his indoor step-sisters in
Canada!

Old October 7th 06, 11:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

polonca12000 wrote:
Soncek and I live in Slovenia, Europe,
Polonca and Soncek

Mooch and I were hoping to hear from you and Soncek, Polonca! Now we
can add Slovenia to his growing international list and map of fans!