Ping Hobbes Cook

Old April 20th 04, 05:27 AM
LOL

Julie Snowshoe wrote in message ...

Dear Mike,

Meowmy wasn't able to get onto this 'net thingy this past weekend
because she was busy working in the yard so by the time she got here
your original post had been lost. But she did something called 'google'
and found it. I'm glad you've decided to give the monster some space and
time to calm down some. I gave it space as well but don't you believe it
when Meowmy says I gave it the length of the room space. I got closer to
that....once. Maybe we should give it a lot of space...mmmm, say the
space between Georgia and Finland and see how Ms. Nikki feels about it.

Meowmy said to tell you that she owes you some more shrimpies. She said
the morning she grabbed everything for your package she just took down
two of the shrimpie packages off the refrigerator and had forgotten that
one of them was opened. She said that when she packaged your box she
grabbed the one that was opened to put into the box and flung dehydrated
shrimpies all over her car. I'll bet it'll smell really good the next
time I have to go to Ted. ;-) But that is why one of the packages was
almost all gone, but she just put it into the box anyhow. I'll make her
send you another tube of them this week.

Bye for now -
Your friend,
Hobbes

ps: I'm impressed about the squirrel. They come to my patio and tease
me because I can't get outside, but I hiss and growl and spit at them
and you can bet that if I ever get outside I'm going to teach them a
lesson for teasing me and the girls.

--

Dear Hobbes:

I appreciate the thought of another package of shrimpies, but it won't
be necessary as my mean ole mom won't let me have more than a couple
at a time, and it's going to take me ages to get to eat all the ones
you sent me. Meowmie won't listen to me when I tell her that TED was
*just kidding* about how I need to eat only the UR food and only have
at most 2 treats a day. Unless you can figure out how to get them to
me where mom won't see them, I'm afraid there's no point in sending me
more. I wish the shrimp-flinging had happened in our car! I had to
go to TED this morning to get a bunch of blood stolen, and the ride
was disgustingly shrimp-free. If you have any ideas about how to get
meowmie to believe me when I say that I need less of the boring ole UR
food and more shrimps, let me know. I can tell you that yelling my
furry head off doesn't work. Sheesh, humans can be so stupid.

You know what? Your post got me to thinking that maybe the bag
monster just needs a vacation. In Finland. Maybe it's just too hot
for the thing in Georgia and it doesn't like it here. A colder
climate might just do it a world of good, and the monster and Nikki
can enjoy a nice visit. Hmmmmm.

----
Mike
Old April 20th 04, 06:09 AM
Marina

"LOL" wrote

[...]

little black-and-white girlcat wakes up and pokes up head Shrimpies?? Did
someone say shrimpies??

You know what? Your post got me to thinking that maybe the bag
monster just needs a vacation. In Finland. Maybe it's just too hot
for the thing in Georgia and it doesn't like it here. A colder
climate might just do it a world of good, and the monster and Nikki
can enjoy a nice visit. Hmmmmm.

Meowmie says you shouldn't go to the expense of sending an overseas package,
but I say bring it on! I will bunnykick any mean ole monster to death in no
time, if you wimpy boycats can't do it. If you want something done, ask a
woman.

Hisspit,
Nikki

Old April 20th 04, 08:31 PM
polonca12000

Your mom is really strange! Everyone knows seafood is good for you!
Purrs,
Soncek

"LOL" wrote in message
m...
Dear Hobbes:

I appreciate the thought of another package of shrimpies, but it won't
be necessary as my mean ole mom won't let me have more than a couple
at a time, and it's going to take me ages to get to eat all the ones
you sent me. snip

Old April 21st 04, 06:54 AM
LOL

Steve Touchstone wrote in message . ..

Curses, the swerrels drink out of the bird bath and never make it to
drink on the patio, where we only have a water bowl anyway. I'd kind
of hate to see the bird bath go, since it's one of my favorite cat TV
channels. Think I ought to insist on a fern to water? Maybe the
sqwerrels will prefer fern water, since it sounds good.

Anyway, congrats on your amazing feat

Sammy (channeling through)

IMO, any water from any source other than your water bowl is to be
preferred. Fern water is good; however, I find that camellia water
can't be beat. I make my slave float a camellia in a bowl of water
for me, which has the added bonus of keeping the slave busy, as she
has to go out every day and pick fresh flowers for me. I don't know
what she's going to do now that camellia season is over; I'll make her
figure out something.

An idle slave is usually up to no good; it will be good for him if he
has to go and water a bunch of plants every time you are thirsty. If
you make him turn your patio into a rain forest, you can play Wild
Jungle Beast as a bonus and do some ambushing and ankle-whapping from
deep cover.

----
Mike

Old April 21st 04, 07:00 AM
LOL

John F. Eldredge wrote in message . ..

I once tweaked a squirrel's tail. It was head downward in a trash
can at a park, presumably eating someone's lunch leftovers. All you
could see of the squirrel was a couple of inches of fluffy, moving
tail. I gave a light tug on the tail, then jumped back. The
squirrel popped up a second or so later, dashed for the nearest tree,
and then gave me a royal swearing-out.

Hee hee. I bet it was embarrassed.

------
Krista

Ping Brenda Bev Cat anecdotes 1 January 7th 04 12:19 AM
Status of Hobbes' diet (long sigh!) Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 8 December 15th 03 12:03 PM
Photos of Hobbes, Selena and Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 10 August 26th 03 02:26 AM