Betty's meowmie

Old April 18th 04, 08:03 AM
Marina

"Takayuki" wrote
This is bedtime story as told to me by Betty. I don't know whether
it's based on fact or is fictional.

Aww, what a bittersweet story. Betty is lucky to have you, Tak. Aren't you
glad we bugged you to go to the shelter?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 18th 04, 03:29 PM
Victor Martinez

.... That was a beautiful store Tak, thank you. I too hope our kids love
it here and perhaps we help them not miss meowmy so much.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 18th 04, 08:34 PM
Takayuki

"Jo Firey" wrote:

When we got Rosie a year ago, I realized this was the first pet we had
acquired that has a good possibility of outliving one or both of us.

Kind of an unnerving thought. Just get past needing guardians for the kids
and now need them for the fur babies.

Good kitties will always find good homes. I hope. If I die, I'm
pretty sure Betty would be taken up by friends, and given an excellent
home. Maybe I should start writing a will just to make sure.

Old April 18th 04, 08:39 PM
Takayuki

Tanada wrote:

Betty (and Tak) that is a beautiful and sad (in a way) story. I'm so
glad that you and your paw paw found each other and wish you could tell
your meowmie that you are living the good life again.

It's true that life is good. Betty has been very lovey-dovey lately,
and it's spring and the birds and squirrels are busy. She's in my lap
looking very content. Cats are very good at looking content.

Old April 18th 04, 08:42 PM
Takayuki

"Marina" wrote:

"Takayuki" wrote
This is bedtime story as told to me by Betty. I don't know whether
it's based on fact or is fictional.

Aww, what a bittersweet story. Betty is lucky to have you, Tak. Aren't you
glad we bugged you to go to the shelter?

Exceedingly happy. It's nice having a kitty in your life - soft,
adorable, and sweet. And almost always in my lap while I'm reading
RPCA.

Old April 18th 04, 08:46 PM
Takayuki

O J wrote:

Dear Tak,

Thank you for a beautiful and touching story. I think it's a
tribute to cats that they can elicit such wonderful feelings from a
man. Guys are supposed to be tough, but it doesn't mean we can't be
gentle. I hope my better nature shows up in the things I write as
well as yours showed up in that article.

Thanks,
O J

Yeah, we're pretty tough, but not so much that we're brutish. I
figure there are plenty of guys, like for example, Dave Y, who are
much tougher than I am, but still love their kittenpussums.