My Four kids

Old November 9th 05, 10:32 PM
John

Default My Four kids

I'm new to this group, so I thought I would tell you about my "kddies."
which provide much love and affection for this childless couple. First
is TT, which is short for Tuxedo T-Rex. He is a short haired cat with a
tuxedo black and white pattern in his fur. TT also was very aggressive
as a kitten. prompting my wife to comment he was a "little T-Rex" hence
the name.
Our second is Skeeter, whom we acquired when our boarder moved out. She
is a gold tabby with swirls instead of stripes. She's also our little
talker and will often speak in woeful meow, whether she is angry or
about to be fed.
Our third babie is a gray tabby with stripes and spots. He is the
proverbial scaredy cat znd will often cry in fear at the wind or when
there's noise or when he feels alone and wants attention. He is vary
affection and will sit for hours when someone pets him. He has the
loudest purr I've ever heard.
Last, but not least is Callie, whom we adopted just before she was to
be put down. Her name describes her well. She is a Calico with all
white legs and mottled colors pn her head back and tail. Vonda, my
wife, says she looks like a little chubby ballerina weraing leotards.
I hope this mwssages was too long. Thanks for reading!

Old November 10th 05, 01:03 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On 9 Nov 2005 14:32:42 -0800, John's little, agile paws typed:

[...]

Hihi dere,

Dis groop iz a liddle diffurent, cawz da kittiez do da tawkin, da
hoomins is just sekratariez!

Yu souns like nice kittees, an we infite yu to joyn usses, We haff
'ventures ov awl kindz, an two ov da kitteez just got wed-winked.

I'ze Mme. Anaïs, an I'ze a petite Purrsian - bowt seffen pownds - wif
long, luffly furz. I'ze a retired show-kitty, an I met an got winked
to Tiger heer. Yu can see my piksure album heer:
http://www.angelfire.com/linux/sonam/

Welkum!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/9/2005 7:59:23 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old November 10th 05, 01:25 AM
Stormmee

*big burly Yellow tabby walks up* I iz Tiger, I lifes wif Trudi, TV, anna
OEJ, Miss Violette used to be the bosscat here butted her juz wented to da
bridge, and now, Furry finded a losted kitten anna itz in OWR kitty suite,
Tiger, being friendly

Old November 10th 05, 04:41 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 19:25:18 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

*big burly Yellow tabby walks up* I iz Tiger, I lifes wif Trudi, TV, anna
OEJ, Miss Violette used to be the bosscat here butted her juz wented to da
bridge, and now, Furry finded a losted kitten anna itz in OWR kitty suite,
Tiger, being friendly

Tiger, my luf, iz yu a liddle jealous of Stormee??? smurgle, groom,
groom

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/9/2005 11:40:13 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 10th 05, 11:08 PM
The Clowder

"John" wrote:

[...]

Awww...love the descriptions (particularly the "chubby ballerina",
though I'm sure Miss Callie would protest that she is "fluffy", not
chubby at all).

Welcome to r.p.c.c.!

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply

Bad news Susan M Cat anecdotes 35 June 1st 06 06:56 PM
I seem to be holding the kids a little closer ... John Rahn Cat anecdotes 8 September 7th 05 08:08 PM
The kids hanging out :-) Seanette Blaylock Cat anecdotes 27 March 13th 05 11:04 PM
And you thought the two-legged kids made things awkward... Singh Cat anecdotes 18 August 12th 04 12:03 AM