jasmine's kitten brag book

Old November 12th 05, 05:27 AM
Stormmee

Default jasmine's kitten brag book

Diz iz whut i iz talkin bout wif diz new 'Truder kitten, itz NOTTED 'bout
jealouzy itz 'bout ownership of da hooman!!! Tiger, Puffin tail in sympathic
puffz fur hiz bootiful wink!!!
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 05:10:10 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

We tryda tell soft anna furry diz very thing, we misses Miss Violette

but
uscatz took a vote and decided we could handle alla her jobz but
NNNNNOOOOOOO!!! here is anofur babycat!!!

I knoze whattid yu meenz! I kawt da hooman lukin at my old meowmie's
web site at gasp anudder kitty! Sum dum kuzzin uv mine datz a
calico! (http://www.serafinaz.com/cats2.htm - GC Parti Wai Love Affair
of Serafinaz, the fourth one down).

An den he had da nerff to ask me if I wanted a kompanion!

Fang Bast dat my old meowmie tawked him out uv it, sumfin 'bowt two
adult femalz not gettink along... Buttid den she sed dat a boy baby
kitten wood werk! The nerf. Suggestin a 'trooder in MY compartment!I
meen whattid cud doze dum liddle kittenz haff to offer hisownseff!

If'n I ketch hisseff lukin attid da kitten page dere I'll go on
cuddlink strike. puffed tail

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/11/2005 7:31:45 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 13th 05, 02:46 AM
meee

fangyu tv...she just looks like a violette somehow. anna i would be honoured
to name her affur such a wonnerful cat
"Stormmee" wrote in message
We would be honored, TV, for his house
meee wrote in message
Louise...i likes the sound of that....i was also thinkin violette...what
does you think, violette's clowder? would that be ok? she is furry

sweet....

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned

by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

"Adam" wrote in message
meee wrote:
fangkyu, Mme Anais, yes I is feelin so much better. An I is gettin

lots
of
cuggles from everyone (cuggles are what the liddle hoomins gives

you)
does
anyone have any ideas bout kitten names? I calls them kitten names

cos
cats
need diffrnt names when they is kittens to when they is cats. and

their
one
troo homes will know their trucat names, that's how they knows it is

their
onetroohome.

Name gurlkitten Louise.

Louise

Old November 13th 05, 02:50 AM
meee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

i sympafize furry furry muchly wif that, mme anais.mine hoomin finded the
kitties thats comin fur kissamouse that way. them websits is evil!!! she waz
lukin bfore she new mine kittenz was cumin, anna now she dussnt no wot to
do. she has ended up wif two kitties comin, plus mine kittens, so now she
has lotsa lotsa cats, anna knowin hur i will haf to put up wif allov dem!
don't effun let ur hoomin luk at sites like that, or else you will end up
with two uninvited kitties lik me.!!

Old November 13th 05, 02:59 AM
meee

oh, dats reely nice. my hoiomin is gettin reely tatched to mine kittens, but
she is not sure ifn she can afford to feeds them all the right fuds. so if
we can't keep them they will haf to go to furry speshul homes where we can
visits them....she is werkin on the neighbours.....anna here is the picshur
of the boy cat that is comin to lif wif us, he is the one on the right.....i
fink he is ravver cute, isn't he? parrently there is a girlkitty cumin too,
but she dussn't haf a picshur of hers yet. she picked them bof to be mine
frends anna help luk after the baby hoomins cos they all wants to smurgle me
alla time anna it is just too much! anna she picked cats that will be nice
to me anna not mean ones, so she is showin some considderashun. but I will
reserve mine jugement til i meets them, anna iffn i dussnt like them, they
will go back home anna wait for nutther onetroohome.
www.geocities.com/rubenandben/ourfamily.html

iffn it's not on there yet, waits another 1/2 hour anna it will be there.
lazy sekritary!!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
we izunt sure how old you iz hooman butted juz so you knowz 'bout

Violette's
name, her wuz named fur dat cartoon "shrinkin violette" Soft sayed it

usta
be on inna same purgram as esops fabelez, Trudi fur her howze
Adam wrote in message
meee wrote:
Louise...i likes the sound of that....i was also thinkin

violette...what
does you think, violette's clowder? would that be ok? she is furry

sweet....

Dat ok 2.

Louise

Old November 13th 05, 04:06 AM
Stormmee

Hersef iz rite, Tiger, hopin hizown lof iz payin 'tentiun, *whisperz... your
hooman iz likez mine two, ifin he startz lukin he willz get one*
meee wrote in message

.. .

Old November 13th 05, 04:09 AM
Stormmee

we izunt 'lowwin furry ta luk at diz pictur, so he kan 'sribe itsef to soft,
we duzint wanna hear 'bout it, Trudi

Old November 13th 05, 06:05 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:07:05 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

anna i wuz thinkin, whut 'bout, mo larry anna shemp fur da boycatz? Trudi

I'ze liked Curly more den Shemp!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/13/2005 1:04:52 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old November 13th 05, 06:11 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:06:26 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

Hersef iz rite, Tiger, hopin hizown lof iz payin 'tentiun, *whisperz... your
hooman iz likez mine two, ifin he startz lukin he willz get one*

I don finks so ifn it haz to be a kitten. Fang Bast he sez he duzzn't
haff da time fur baffin an groomin a baby-kitten. Buttid he keeps
lukin at dat calico cuzzin ov mine. Again, fang Bast dat my old
meowmie tawked him outta it.

So I'ze safe as an onlykitty! 'Cept fur yu, my big, hansum boycat.
Lets curl up on dat cushin offur der wif sum nip-shampayne an smurgle,
hokay????

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs