Awww . . .

Old November 28th 05, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Awww . . .POST IS TOAST

On 27 Nov 2005 18:02:19 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
wrote:

cybercat wrote:

Your good buddy Lyn thinks it is a "fair question."

It is the kind of thing she loves to do to people.

You know, got to spread that unhappiness.

what makes you think Lyn is my good buddy...

and what proof do you offer that Lyn made that calloused assault on
Mat's work.
just cause you don't like her?

I thought Cheryl did it, but I was wrong.

As usual

Yeah, I like Lyn she's never done nothing to me.

Ass kisser.

GIT - R - DONE
Old November 28th 05, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 27 Nov 2005 19:08:02 -0800, "Prozack"
wrote:

Cheryl wrote:

Cheryl

like you even give a ****

I am flattered that you show a keen interest in seeing my IP

She's flattered that you are dancing to her tune. She has you jumping
thru hoops.

but I gotta tell ya babe, you're to big to ride

GIT - R - DONE
Old November 28th 05, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 27 Nov 2005 19:33:20 -0800, "Kerry" wrote:

I see you're all up to the same old **** here.

Run along little boy.

GIT - R - DONE
Old November 28th 05, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Awww . . .

On 26 Nov 2005 18:15:38 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
wrote:

Cheryl wrote:

Hey, asshole, that wasn't me. I knew you assholes would somehow drag
my name into this mess again. I rarely post anymore. You know that.

--
Cheryl

Ah! bullcrap Cheryl, you telling me you just happened to turn on the
computer

bwwoooooo hahahahahahahahahahaha!

and see my post about you

You did post it didn't you idiot? I guess alot of people would see it.

Idiot.

GIT - R - DONE
Old November 28th 05, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 27 Nov 2005 06:34:26 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
wrote:

-L. wrote:

Because they're all a bunch of shiftless, lying ****ing hypocrites.
You're right - it's not worth the bother.

-L.

WTF!

I gave Cheryl and oppurtunity to found her claims
She did not. She could not.

Oh, there's a little bit of hypocrisy in all of us, but shiftless I am
not.

Cheryl's observations are inconclusive.

Why do you care?

GIT - R - DONE
Old November 28th 05, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 26 Nov 2005 20:02:54 +0100, "cybercat" wrote:

"No More Retail" wrote in message
He is a troll
kill file him and move on

You are clearly posting too much. Assholes like Fake need *all* of the
attention.
You will be netdicked into submission now.

Talking about cats is just way too boring. The Freaks of Usenet need some
fresh meat and you are it.

*yawn*

You just became it.

GIT - R - DONE
Old November 28th 05, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 06:42:58 GMT, "No More Retail"
wrote:

The troll reveals himself L

I just redid the news group an un kill file the troll and actually looked
at the Google search. How long did it take you to do the search L. Why
did you decide to attack got bored with Phil, cybercat and Barry.
How did I know it is you just look under the message source your post have
something unique in them and they match the troll and no one else.

I am laughing about the post to alt. wholesale all the jokes and messing
with a guy named CYN I know who the poster is but I will never tell the
likes of you laughing as I am typing cause I know a secret

And I see the updates to the hurricane and a few tear jerker post take a
real good look at the style of post does it look like a woman style and
people were wondering before If I was a woman. Could have been

He is a little hint when I have been doing the posting My name Matthew aka
No More Retail ( I did forget a couple times but it is obvious ) is in it or
have you all not figure that out yet. How many different styles of post
have you seen? Hint there are 3 You are going to have to go back and look
for your self I won't tell laughing at you

But I know you will make some hussy about this, say that it is BS ,that I am
lying say this or say that
Say whatever you want. You took some time to research this and post so that
mean you have a problem with me. Guess what you got the attention that you
wanted the only person that cares in this world is you. So flame on

You ride the short bus don't ya?

GIT - R - DONE
Old November 28th 05, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

Why do you care?

GIT - R - DONE

how are those night sweats coming along, do you still wake up with a
sweaty neck?

GO WASH THAT PUSSY! TART BITCH!

Old November 28th 05, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 27 Nov 2005 22:48:50 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
wrote:

Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

Why do you care?

GIT - R - DONE

how are those night sweats coming along, do you still wake up with a
sweaty neck?

GO WASH THAT PUSSY! TART BITCH!

Let me know when you decide to flame me or something.
Until then I'll just keep making you dance like the little bitch you
are.

BTW How did nit feel when you found out both of your parents were men?

GIT - R - DONE
Old November 28th 05, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:

Hey, all I said was, "Your good buddy Lyn thinks it is a
fair question." You said that you do not.

Just making that point.

Thing is...I have to admit, I was a little shocked that someone did
this to Matthew.

I was just a little shocked, and anxious to know who did it. I guess
deep down, I do enjoy the cat chats and keeping up with some of the
details. Things like Awww, just kinda seem contrary to that.

It's just the same old ****. If Lyn and I stop sniping at each other,
and Megan's little freaks slither back into their slimy holes, then
the Usenet Freaks need more conflict to feed on.

So they start going over posts with a magnifying glass and
decide to **** with NMR, or ... fill in the blanks. As long as
they get their drama fix, all is well. It's what makes Usenet
a sick place. These sick freaks.

I like you, and I like Lyn

That's like saying, "I like fine Italian leather and I like Walmart
fake Birkenstocks that smell like tires." But okay, you can like
what you like. We all get to.

all I know is that both of you were kind to me
when I lost my best friend; you know how it feels when that happens,
and it meant alot to me. sniffle

*pat pat pat*

When are you getting your new kitty??

You need a new kitty.