Zak photos from a web link

Old September 18th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Default Zak photos from a web link

CRF and Skin allergies and even the evil cat eating vacuum and Zak still
looks pretty good. I know he has limited time so I decide to get some new
pictures of him. I took lots when he was little but not too many since
then (10 years!).

I just posted the images. No text, just thumbnails to click on.

Hope a few of you enjoy my bud. Last image is Zak on the UberShelf.

http://www.panix.com/~outsider/zak/

Old September 18th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Outsider wrote:

I just posted the images. No text, just thumbnails to click on.
Hope a few of you enjoy my bud. Last image is Zak on the UberShelf.
http://www.panix.com/~outsider/zak/

What a handsome boy! Very sleek and shiny.

Welcome to RPCA, by the way. Nice to meet your feline family.

Joyce
Old September 19th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:46:52 +0000, Outsider wrote:

CRF and Skin allergies and even the evil cat eating vacuum and Zak still
looks pretty good. I know he has limited time so I decide to get some new
pictures of him. I took lots when he was little but not too many since
then (10 years!).

I just posted the images. No text, just thumbnails to click on.

Hope a few of you enjoy my bud. Last image is Zak on the UberShelf.

http://www.panix.com/~outsider/zak/

Glowing eyes in a pretty dark face. Purrs for Zak. MLB
Old September 19th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Outsider wrote:
CRF and Skin allergies and even the evil cat eating vacuum and Zak still
looks pretty good. I know he has limited time so I decide to get some new
pictures of him. I took lots when he was little but not too many since
then (10 years!).

I just posted the images. No text, just thumbnails to click on.

Hope a few of you enjoy my bud. Last image is Zak on the UberShelf.

http://www.panix.com/~outsider/zak/

I like the locket on his chest.

Old September 19th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Outsider wrote:
CRF and Skin allergies and even the evil cat eating vacuum and Zak still
looks pretty good. I know he has limited time so I decide to get some new
pictures of him. I took lots when he was little but not too many since
then (10 years!).

I just posted the images. No text, just thumbnails to click on.

Hope a few of you enjoy my bud. Last image is Zak on the UberShelf.

Such a handsome boy. He looks a lot like a cat my sister had, white
locket and all.

Old September 19th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Takayuki wrote in
:

Outsider wrote:
CRF and Skin allergies and even the evil cat eating vacuum and Zak
still looks pretty good. I know he has limited time so I decide to
get some new pictures of him. I took lots when he was little but not
too many since then (10 years!).

I just posted the images. No text, just thumbnails to click on.

Hope a few of you enjoy my bud. Last image is Zak on the UberShelf.

http://www.panix.com/~outsider/zak/

I like the locket on his chest.

When I took my new adopted boy home with his little collar from the
adoption center I thought he was ALL black. When I took the collar off the
second day he was home .. WOAH!! That was the first I even saw it. I felt
like I won a free gift!

Andy
Old September 19th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

WOAH!! That was the first I even saw it. I felt
like I won a free gift!

Andy

OK, this is entirely too cute

Old September 20th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Outsider wrote:
Takayuki wrote in
:

I like the locket on his chest.

When I took my new adopted boy home with his little collar from the
adoption center I thought he was ALL black. When I took the collar off the
second day he was home .. WOAH!! That was the first I even saw it. I felt
like I won a free gift!

Andy

That's so funny. Did you think it was a tan line from the rabies tag?

When Betty came to me, she still had her shelter collar on, and when I
got her a new collar with a red bell and gold heart, she looked so
pretty, and it was adorable how she made tinkling sounds as she
trotted from place to place. But I finally decided that I liked her
best au naturel, for better access to neck kisses, scritches, and for
her to show off her ruff.

Old September 20th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Karen" wrote:
WOAH!! That was the first I even saw it. I felt
like I won a free gift!

Andy

OK, this is entirely too cute

Do you have a similar story for Pearl's white spot?